Couples in Waldorf, LaPlata, White Plains, etc

jones112b

My wife and I are just looking for couples our age to hang out with movies, dinner etc. We just moved back to the area after I served in the military. So if your 30-40 Looking for new friends let us know lol.

Married 12 years mixed racial couple no kids just looking for new friends to hang out with in the local area. Bowling, Dinners, Movies, Fishing, Gaming nights etc. :buddies:

somdfunguy

not impressed
My wife and I are just looking for couples our age to hang out with movies, dinner etc. We just moved back to the area after I served in the military. So if your 30-40 Looking for new friends let us know lol.

Married 12 years mixed racial couple no kids just looking for new friends to hang out with in the local area. Bowling, Dinners, Movies, Fishing, Gaming nights etc. :buddies:

I'm German my wife is Italian so I know how tough it can be with feeble minded people.

ZARA

I LOVE BOWLING! (And I'm really really sucky at it! lol)

My hubs is shy, a bit of a hermit, doesn't like big crowds, change, or the unknown. :eyebrow: Still trying to figure out why we mesh so well. lol :killingme

I have met a few people from here and I really enjoyed their company. :buddies:
So I would suggest going to a Meet and Greet as well and go from there.
It takes the edge off any possible "awkwardness" in meeting new people.

Welcome to the area :howdy:

We live in Waldorf and have a 16 (almost 17) month old with a bun in the oven and I'm ready to pop come the end of September so I doubt we'll ever meet :lol:

Still, good luck meeting people and making friends. The M&G's sound fun and SlotPuppy's in the area...maybe he'd like a new friend :biggrin:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
There is a group of us who meet most every Friday night at various restaurants in the tri-county area.

We post the threads in Meet and Greet - Southern Maryland Community Forums -check us out! All ages are welcome.

Welcome to the area :howdy:

We live in Waldorf and have a 16 (almost 17) month old with a bun in the oven and I'm ready to pop come the end of September so I doubt we'll ever meet :lol:

Still, good luck meeting people and making friends. The M&G's sound fun and SlotPuppy's in the area...maybe he'd like a new friend :biggrin:
:yeahthat: Join us at a M&G, the handler and I live in the dorf, come on out and say hi. :buddies: