Coupon trading?

smarie1011

Anyone know of a coupon group in southern maryland. Or anyone interested in starting a coupon trading group? :)

smarie1011

I am definitely interested! :yahoo:

If there is not a group already I would love to set something up! I live in St. Mary's :) I have tons and tons of coupons! Some of them I will use and some of them will probably go to waste. I would love to be able to trade them or even give them away! Would be awesome to have a group for this!

IMNEMT-B

I just started couponing and would love to meet with a group to learn the secrets. I have printed from the internet, but was wondering what is the best place to really get started? Weekend coupons from the paper???

nomoney

I have set a similar thing up with some girlfriends in the past. We would meet once a month at each others houses and share the coupons we'd never use. It worked great when we did it. I've gotten out of couponing here lately - but its easy to set up your own. Just send out some emails and voila.

nomoney

I just started couponing and would love to meet with a group to learn the secrets. I have printed from the internet, but was wondering what is the best place to really get started? Weekend coupons from the paper???

Make sure you check the stores own websites. Alot of time they have their own store coupons on there and you can double up the manuf coupons with the store coupons for double savings. If you have facebook, there are a TON of pages for couponers. They post daily postings about special sales going on, great coupon match ups, etc.

PerryBarry

I am interested in swapping

:howdy:

Hi ladies...just moved to Calvert County a few months ago and am looking for a couponing group. I am a SAHM, so my schedule is pretty flexible.