cover makeup

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Ok ladies help me out here.

I am looking for the name of makeup that covers birth marks, spider veins, etc., you can use it on your whole body and it won't rub off. I know I have seen it on commericals but I just can't think of the name. For some reason I keep thinking "Shear Magic" I've googled till my head hurts and can't find what I am looking for, anyone know what I am talking about???

I am looking for the name of makeup that covers birth marks, spider veins, etc., you can use it on your whole body and it won't rub off. I know I have seen it on commericals but I just can't think of the name. For some reason I keep thinking "Shear Magic" I've googled till my head hurts and can't find what I am looking for, anyone know what I am talking about???

I think it is called sheer cover.

carie_47421

Yea Right

Bare Minerals (SP)

Roxie04

Bare Minerals. It is the only make-up i have found to do what it says it will do. The Hair Compay in Leonardtown sells it. You can also set up a appointment to have them show you how to use it and what shades work best for your skin tone.