Coverage of the new Pope

blacklabman

I am tired of the continuous coverage. Sure your can say turn off the TV, but I need other news also. There are other things out there.

BTW, there was a very short snippet on Fox that the Iraq's were behind the Oklahoma bombing. Imagine that! I consider this more important. We were right to go in there all along.

I am not Catholic, but I was brought up in a Christian home.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
blacklabman said:
I am tired of the continuous coverage. Sure your can say turn off the TV, but I need other news also. There are other things out there.

BTW, there was a very short snippet on Fox that the Iraq's were behind the Oklahoma bombing. Imagine that! I consider this more important. We were right to go in there all along.

So far the Movie Channel has avoided mention of the new Pope. Comedy Channel may hit on him once the joke writers sober up so you may see some non-Pope news on there.

I'm sick of the 10 year anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Lenny said:
So far the Movie Channel has avoided mention of the new Pope. Comedy Channel may hit on him once the joke writers sober up so you may see some non-Pope news on there.

I'm sick of the 10 year anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.
I thought last year was the 10th anniversary. :shrug:

No Pope news on the Soap channel. :yay:

morganj614

K_Jo said:
I thought last year was the 10th anniversary. :shrug:

No Pope news on the Soap channel. :yay:

No Pope on TLC or HGTV. Surely you have at least 120 other channels besides the big news ones?:confused:

Vince

blacklabman said:

I'm Catholic, but anyone would get sick of hearing the same news over and over again. When the news people get ahold of a story they drag it out until it is done to death.

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
morganj614 said:
No Pope on TLC or HGTV. Surely you have at least 120 other channels besides the big news ones?:confused:

I believe the point was related to hearing something on a NEWS channel beside his holiness, I agree that would be nice.

dustin

UAIOE
blacklabman said:

One word:

MONEY