COVID-19 Blues!

luvmygdaughters

2020 Hasn’t started very well

In fact, its become a living hell.

Stay in your home and social distancing

Face masks, rubber gloves and COVID-19.

Toilet paper has become more valuable than gold

Parents find home schooling is growing old.

Nothing else happening in the world, according to the news.

Cant go to the bar to escape your blues.

Everyone wearing face masks and bandanas, not looking their best

Looks like a movie scene out of the old west.

So, as I sit here, alone, hairy and unkempt

I’m thankful I don’t have video conferencing…yet!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was in them all day yesterday. Today, have to go out of my sanctuary, so jeans and a sweater for the outing. Seriously, I work from home 3 days a week, go to the office the other two. Proper dress is not required on home days. LOL
The Missus has been telecommuting almost 4 weeks.
Her routine, to get the Work at Home mindset, dresses as she would at the regular office before going downstairs to the office I set up for her by the window in the finished basement. I even cater a hot lunch for her.

BOP

This is pretty much business as normal for me. Plus, with spring upon us and so many things to do in the house and in the yard/garden, there aren't enough daylight hours to get it all done.

Not to mention that I buy one huge pack of TP once a year, and fortunately I did my annual restock a few weeks before all of this went down.

View attachment 147163

Well, usually I buy a 24-pack, but for reason I won't disclose, I went with the 12 this time. 😉

P.S. Love your septic system? Use Scott TP!

P.S.S. In case you were wondering, and I know some of you were, that averages out to .0745 cents per sheet. :D
Assuming 3 sheets per wipe, that's .22 cents; times 6 wipes per visit = $1.34 for one trip to the head. That adds up to a lot of crap.

Eat your roughage, kids; save toilet paper and money, which is almost the same thing.

wubbles

Assuming 3 sheets per wipe, that's .22 cents; times 6 wipes per visit = $1.34 for one trip to the head. That adds up to a lot of crap.

Eat your roughage, kids; save toilet paper and money, which is almost the same thing.
I am surprised you didn't realize your flawed math when you came to over a buck for 18 sheets of TP. What kinda $50+ rolls of TP are you buying? :yikes: