Covid Crap

Monterey

This really is all BS. I've been up and down the east coast, stopped at many places in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina and have been in many stores and restaurants and people are not wearing a mask. I know of someone personally that really does have a bad underlined health condition and that she goes to the hospital every 2 weeks to have fluid drained from her lungs and get this.... SHE HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED ABOUT COVID OR HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED ABOUT TAKING THE COVID SO CALLED TEST. I myself have been to the doctors for a checkup and also never been asked. If you get rid of the media chances are this will all go away. Think about it, that's all you hear about on the news. I'm sorry, what's going on in the rest of the world. All the media wants to focus on is the bad. I can tell by people's reaction they also are tired of this crap. Guess I've said enough. You all get the picture...............

Hijinx

Your Doctor is certainly different from mine. Mine wants to see me by telephone. I went to get a blood test I had to sit in the car until they called me. I had trouble with my furnace the furnace guy asked me if I had Covid.

Crabcatcher79

This really is all BS. I've been up and down the east coast, stopped at many places in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina and have been in many stores and restaurants and people are not wearing a mask. I know of someone personally that really does have a bad underlined health condition and that she goes to the hospital every 2 weeks to have fluid drained from her lungs and get this.... SHE HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED ABOUT COVID OR HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED ABOUT TAKING THE COVID SO CALLED TEST. I myself have been to the doctors for a checkup and also never been asked. If you get rid of the media chances are this will all go away. Think about it, that's all you hear about on the news. I'm sorry, what's going on in the rest of the world. All the media wants to focus on is the bad. I can tell by people's reaction they also are tired of this crap. Guess I've said enough. You all get the picture...............

i'm calling BS.

Every doctor or hospital i've been to has either asked to meet by video call or taking my temperature and a screening questionnaire.

Monterey

i'm calling BS.

Every doctor or hospital i've been to has either asked to meet by video call or taking my temperature and a screening questionnaire.

At first my DR wanted a video call and I told them if they didn't have the time or courtesy to see me in person then I didn't have the time for them and I'd find a new DR. The office called me within an hour and set up a appt. When I arrived I walked right into the office and NO one said a word or asked anything. It was like a normal day.

pontificator

My Dr. office visits have been in person. By default, they wanted to use Zoom, not going to work for me -- too many security issues. Neither had any issues seeing me in office.