Covid Infection Fataliaty

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, we can rail about this all we want and cite CDC stats until we're blue, and the government will do what it wants.

The media has ratcheted this up to derail a Trump re-election - and how we know that is they hammer it home every time they open their moufs. "Donald Trump is killing everyone with COVID!"

As a result, dumb people who can't think for themselves are all freaking out. As a result of that, Governors and Mayors have almost no choice but to implement some sort of response. And then there are those who are just enjoying the power and living out their fascist fantasies.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here is a video concerning vaccines .... At a deposition.

WHAT IS IN VACCINES

BTW. Though he says he's an atheist, he is actually a communist Bolshevik. He also confirms he is completely anti-catholic, anti-christian. These are the type of people attempting to force the toxic cocktail known as a vaccines upon you and your children. Also, you now know where all those aborted fetus' wind up and why Planned Parenthood is so important, to the pharmaceutical industry. The veil is slowing lifting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also, you now know where all those aborted fetus' wind up and why Planned Parenthood is so important, to the pharmaceutical industry. The veil is slowing lifting.

They could simply say so and stop with the subterfuge.

Sure, there are emotion-based people who'd have a cow, but I think the majority of Americans understand that irresponsible people are going to rut irresponsibly and we don't want legions of unwanted abused children. So abortion is always going to be a thing - it just is - and rather than letting that fetus go to waste, why not use it for the betterment of society?

I mean, I understand the anti-abortion stance but it's not a practical position.

These are the type of people attempting to force the toxic cocktail known as a vaccines upon you and your children.

Right, because your child contracting polio and becoming deformed or crippled is so much better.....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

They could simply say so and stop with the subterfuge.

Sure, there are emotion-based people who'd have a cow, but I think the majority of Americans understand that irresponsible people are going to rut irresponsibly and we don't want legions of unwanted abused children. So abortion is always going to be a thing - it just is - and rather than letting that fetus go to waste, why not use it for the betterment of society?

I mean, I understand the anti-abortion stance but it's not a practical position.

Right, because your child contracting polio and becoming deformed or crippled is so much better.....
The problem using, fetus cells, human, to condition an autoimmune response is that that same response can attack healthy cells in a person and not the virus it is supposed to eliminate, and creating autoimmune disorder and other debilitating illnesses.

Regarding polio ... CDC admits 98 million Americans were given cancer virus via the polio shot

Again, I am not saying all inoculations are bad. However, when the search for profit is involved, and when vaccine makers are freed from all liability, and any consequences, by law, from the damage and death their vaccines can cause, it should make all very suspicious and scared. And by minimizing anyone that questions these vaccines, (I speak of those vaccines for an illness that a person can easily recover from, if in good health, absent having a vaccine), it shows a laziness for the truth, and ignorance. [Said in peace]

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant. ~ Maximilien Robespierre

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And by minimizing anyone that questions these vaccines, (I speak of those vaccines for an illness that a person can easily recover from, if in good health, absent having a vaccine), it shows a laziness for the truth, and ignorance. [Said in peace]

Don't look at me, boss - I question everything and assume they're lying until they prove they're not. No offense taken.

What I do know is that several vaccines have been a mandatory thing for more than 50 years and if they were debilitating in any major way we'd have heard about it long ago. I'm thinking of thalidomide babies and how it didn't take long to connect those dots.

I don't know - I just know that I'm not particularly scandalized over using fetal cells/tissue for making vaccines or any other health thing.

pontificator

What I do know is that several vaccines have been a mandatory thing for more than 50 years and if they were debilitating in any major way we'd have heard about it long ago. I'm thinking of thalidomide babies and how it didn't take long to connect those dots.

You’re lying. No vaccines are mandatory in this country.

Show me otherwise.

pontificator

If I may ...

Maybe not for adults, unless the occupation requires it. However, if you want to send your child to a public school they are indeed mandatory.

Is it mandatory to send kids to public school?

Nope. Therefore, not mandatory.

One can homeschool their children if the state's vaccination policy isn't in accordance with the family's desires/values/etc.

SamSpade

Maybe not for adults, unless the occupation requires it. However, if you want to send your child to a public school they are indeed mandatory.

Also in the military. Also for health workers. Also for entry into this country. Also for college.

And Biden has stated he is open to the idea of a mandatory COVID vaccine.

pontificator

Also in the military. Also for health workers. Also for entry into this country. Also for college.

And Biden has stated he is open to the idea of a mandatory COVID vaccine.

Not an example of mandatory vaccines - we have an all volunteer military. You don't want to be subject to the military's vaccination rules? Don't join.

This stuff isn't difficult.

herb749

I just hope they don't rush it like the H1N1 vaccine. My wife had a very serious reaction to it and doesn't get a flu shot since because its included in the annual shot. The 1st one was a separate shot. Took about 4 months to completely clear her system. She had to carry an Epipen with her.

Bluecrqbe

One of my dearest friends, her brother-in-law died Tuesday. He died in less than a week of being diagnosed. He did have diabetes, HBP and not sure of anything else. It's still tragic for the family. His wife is lost.
I’m very sorry for her and her family, what a tragedy, and right before the holidays.

Hijinx

In spite of everyone telling me that I am full of sh1t I get sick with the flu or something damned close to it when I get a flu shot.
I don't get one.

Vaccines have or did practically do away with some diseases such as small pox, tuberculosis,polio, and measles, until we started letting illegals in that did not get those shots.

Some work and some don't, I am not against vaccines, when they get one for cancer let me know.
For Covid 19 ??? I don't think so. By the time the vaccine comes out from what i am seeing it will have run it's course.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Is it mandatory to send kids to public school?
Nope. Therefore, not mandatory.
One can homeschool their children if the state's vaccination policy isn't in accordance with the family's desires/values/etc.
Do you lack reading comprehension skills? I wrote, "if you want to send your child to a public school". JHFC.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vaccines have or did practically do away with some diseases such as small pox, tuberculosis,polio, and measles, until we started letting illegals in that did not get those shots.

This, IMO, is the biggest reason to keep your child up to date on their vaccinations. We've let people from god knows where come into this country completely unregulated and unaccounted for, then they mingle in society and their kids go to our schools. Many of them are carrying disease and all sorts of filth because they didn't live in the best conditions before they came here. This isn't a knock on immigrants, it's just the way it is.

And it's interesting that some of the biggest proponents of illegal immigration are also anti-vaxxers.

:crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you lack reading comprehension skills? I wrote, "if you want to send your child to a public school". JHFC.

The answer is yes, he lacks reading comprehension skills. That's why I don't engage with these pedantic tedious nitpickers who want to yabbut all over the place and do backflips trying to be contrary.

PeoplesElbow

In spite of everyone telling me that I am full of sh1t I get sick with the flu or something damned close to it when I get a flu shot.
I don't get one.

Some work and some don't, I am not against vaccines, when they get one for cancer let me know.
For Covid 19 ??? I don't think so. By the time the vaccine comes out from what i am seeing it will have run it's course.
That is the antibodies reacting to the vaccine and giving you the symptoms that the flu would have, without actually getting the flu.

You get the experience without the virus!