COVID vaccine

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I too was against getting the vaccine for me. My youngest did not want it either. I got it for my job. I had my youngest get it because I have a feeling it will be required to attend school in the Fall and with it being his Senior year, I want it to be normal. I felt like I was between a rock and a hard place. :ohwell:
You should have waited. Besides, they cannot mandate or force anyone into getting an experimental unapproved "vaccine". Sure hope nothing happens to him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

You should have waited. Besides, they cannot mandate or force anyone into getting an experimental unapproved "vaccine". Sure hope nothing happens to him.

inorite? I've died three times since I got stabbed.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If I may ...

Eh... he wasn't my favorite anyway. :rolleyes:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

More real "science" concerning the "vaccine" since people only believe in "The Science" it appears.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Just in case there are those that think government couldn't possibly be lying to us, and that this type of "pandemic" we are going through is "novel" ....

Recall 1976. Most everything being said here, is being said today. Even the "roll up your sleeves" mantra.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Regarding the 60 minutes video above.

Back in 1976 during the “swine flu” crisis, the U.S. attempted to vaccinate some 55 million Americans but stopped the program after 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths were reported. Compare that to the Wuhan Flu shots of today, which are still being aggressively pushed despite untold thousands of injuries and deaths.

Juxtapose those 1976 mere 25 deaths, and, adverse vaccine reactions, to that of today's vaccine push. Thus far over 3,544 "reported" deaths. But, we are told, the "vaccine" is "safe and effective". And to mitigate any worry from the sheep, the powers also tell us, "there is no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths”. And of course there is always there is the statement that, "they would have died, [anyway], if they hadn’t been vaccinated".

vaers_vaccine_injury_covid_april_23-1024x706.png

Roll up your sleeves, and of course now, those of your children.
Stupidity-1619533781.6413.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Just stop. I don't care what you think about what I do in MY life with MY kids.
You fail to understand that I don't "think about" you, since you've already made up your mind. I merely linked your post, not to harass you, but to bring attention to the issue of the dangers present with these "vaccines" so that others may take pause, and do, or continue, further research, before they possibly decide that the "vaccine" is not for them, or their children, and want no part of the experiment.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If I may ...

You fail to understand that I don't "think about" you, since you've already made up your mind. I merely linked your post, not to harass you, but to bring attention to the issue of the dangers present with these "vaccines" so that others may take pause, and do, or continue, further research, before they possibly decide that the "vaccine" is not for them, or their children, and want no part of the experiment.
Then just post it and stop linking it to whatever I post.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Then just post it and stop linking it to whatever I post.
But your posts are such fodder to support not getting the experimental mRNA serum that has never been approved, in any form, for use in humans. In addition, to showing others the lunacy of people that try to justify to themselves, and others, their reasons to be a part of this medical experiment. You should be honored.