COVID vaccine

Hijinx

If you call them and actually get a real person (their phone system is NUTS) they can tell you what day their system updates for new appointments. Just a thought :)

I spent 2 and 1/2 hrs. this morning fighting verizon's phone service.
My wireless phone quit working and I entered the system knowing it was going to be rough. Press this write that numbers address, name , I was the first hour before I even got close to a real person with a body. She was very nice , but wow i didn't think I would ever get off.
They needed 6 bucks for the tax before they could send me the new box. I put in my credit card numbers and the credit card denied the transaction because I owed them 20 bucks. So I had to leave there and dial the bank Same old same old finally I found that my wife wrote and mailed them a check on 3-23 and they never got it. The good old postal system at work. Then I had my wife go to the bank pay them the money void the old check, and now tomorrow I am going to the verizon store and fight them.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Got an email saying Patuxent HS is offering the vaccines so I signed my youngest up. He will be pissed but I imagine the school will require it in order to attend next Fall so might as well get it now. Looks like it is open to everyone, not just students.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Got an email saying Patuxent HS is offering the vaccines so I signed my youngest up. He will be pissed but I imagine the school will require it in order to attend next Fall so might as well get it now. Looks like it is open to everyone, not just students.
I, and quite possibly the entire class here, have to know something. What exactly would possess you to let your child be apart of an experimental vaccine study? A supposed "vaccine" that does not confer immunity nor prevent the spread of the dreaded covid. An illness with an extremely high recovery rate of over 99%, and the lowest of "cases" in people under 18? Also a non-approved "vaccine" whose safety and efficacy has yet to be determined over many years?

Me? If you do let this happen to your child, I'd call that child abuse, negligence and maltreatment. Aka, an unfit parent.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I'm convinced this is all the largest social engineering operation/experiment that has ever taken place in the medical history of the human race. They are sorting out the sheep from the lions, the people who still have over 100 IQs versus those who have chicken heads. If you take the Big Pharma "vaccine" you are saying, "I have no independent thought, I have no concern for my personal freedom, dignity, and well-being. I willingly submit to the authority of whoever claims to be operating in my self-interest without question." I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years we have millions dropping dead from all sorts of new and mysterious ailments, (of course, due to the new mutant strains, and the stubborn holdouts who refuse to do the good thing, and just "Roll up your sleeve").

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

I'm convinced this is all the largest social engineering operation/experiment that has ever taken place in the medical history of the human race. They are sorting out the sheep from the lions, the people who still have over 100 IQs versus those who have chicken heads. If you take the Big Pharma "vaccine" you are saying, "I have no independent thought, I have no concern for my personal freedom, dignity, and well-being. I willingly submit to the authority of whoever claims to be operating in my self-interest without question." I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years we have millions dropping dead from all sorts of new and mysterious ailments, (of course, due to the new mutant strains, and the stubborn holdouts who refuse to do the good thing, and just "Roll up your sleeve").

I noticed that I've got a growth developing in the middle of my forehead...it looks like a small foot. Should I be concerned?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The school was a ghost town yesterday when I took my son. I looked online because I thought about getting an earlier appointment and most of the appointments for each time slot were unfilled.

TPD

the poor dad
The school was a ghost town yesterday when I took my son. I looked online because I thought about getting an earlier appointment and most of the appointments for each time slot were unfilled.
This is not a knock against you when I say this, but glad to hear it was a ghost town. I would hope most parents are not having their kids vaccinated with the experimental medicine until we know more about the longterm side effects. Yes, I realize everyone's situation is different. From what I am reading, I would be concerned about the fertility issues in females at this point. More data is needed in my opinion before the rush to vaccinate kids. I'm especially miffed at all of the colleges requiring this vaccine before attending in the fall. A further divide of the country with the have and have nots.

A similar subject, which I don't think has been discussed here surprisingly, is the recent bill passed in Annapolis - HB132. This new law lowers the age of consent to 12 years old for kids to seek medical diagnosis and treatment for mental or emotional disorders without parental consent and without notifying parents. This is scary that our legislature allowed this to happen! Would this new law allow gender modification drugs and or surgery? I don't know, but it does seem to be a slippery slope, like a lot of slopes we have been on lately.

A minor has the same capacity as an adult to consent to (1) treatment for or advice about
venereal disease, pregnancy, contraception other than sterilization, drug abuse, and
alcoholism; (2) physical examination and treatment of injuries from, or to obtain evidence
of, an alleged rape or sexual offense; (3) initial medical screening and physical examination
on and after admission of the minor into a detention center; and (4) treatment for the
prevention of HIV.

A minor also has the same capacity as an adult to consent to medical treatment if, in the
judgment of the attending physician, the life or health of the minor would be affected
adversely by a delay of treatment to obtain another individual’s consent.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
This is not a knock against you when I say this, but glad to hear it was a ghost town. I would hope most parents are not having their kids vaccinated with the experimental medicine until we know more about the longterm side effects. Yes, I realize everyone's situation is different. From what I am reading, I would be concerned about the fertility issues in females at this point. More data is needed in my opinion before the rush to vaccinate kids. I'm especially miffed at all of the colleges requiring this vaccine before attending in the fall. A further divide of the country with the have and have nots.

A similar subject, which I don't think has been discussed here surprisingly, is the recent bill passed in Annapolis - HB132. This new law lowers the age of consent to 12 years old for kids to seek medical diagnosis and treatment for mental or emotional disorders without parental consent and without notifying parents. This is scary that our legislature allowed this to happen! Would this new law allow gender modification drugs and or surgery? I don't know, but it does seem to be a slippery slope, like a lot of slopes we have been on lately.
I too was against getting the vaccine for me. My youngest did not want it either. I got it for my job. I had my youngest get it because I have a feeling it will be required to attend school in the Fall and with it being his Senior year, I want it to be normal. I felt like I was between a rock and a hard place. :ohwell:

Reactions: TPD