Covid Vax Side Affects and Fallout

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉💉 Liberal minds collapsed faster than the Francis Scott Key bridge this week as no less than liberal luminary Chris Cuomo admitted to influencer Patrick Bet David that he is now taking ivermectin. “We didn’t know what we didn’t know,” the former CNN anchor lamely explained.

image 10.png

YOUTUBE: “Rogan Was Right" - Chris Cuomo critiques CNN's Attack on Joe Rogan For Taking Ivermectin (14:37)

“Why wouldn’t I have been a vaccine proponent?,” Cuomo asked, almost angrily. “Now there are questions.” In the linked clip, the PBD show hosts delved deeply into vaccine injuries, and Cuomo never objected. In fact, Chris bragged about being the only person reporting on vaccine injuries. So, don’t blame him. “If everybody was operating under the same set of assumptions,” Chris poignantly asked, “then who do you decide to blame for having an agenda, or who was just a victim of the dynamic?”

Don’t answer that. I already know your answer. Not everybody was operating under the same set of assumptions. But Chris meant elites like him.

He’s definitely not sorry though. “If you apologize for something these days, you’re a dead man,” Chris gamely explained. “We say that you should apologize — but there’s no grace.”

Feel free to forward this clip to all your friends who thought you were crazier than a San Fransisco Public Health official to gobble up horse paste. Forward it with the appropriate trigger warning, of course. We’re not animals.

But that news was the least remarkable vaxx-injury development this week. Consider the next fact; that scarfed-wonder Deborah Birx broke omertà this week and admitted that at least thousands of people have been harmed by the safe and effective jabs.

Probably not coincidentally, now scarfless, she did it in an interview with Chris Cuomo. I’m not saying they are working together, or part of the same narrative psyop. I’m just saying. How did Chris get her to agree to do the segment?

image 11.png

YOUTUBE: Dr. Birx: We need a 'transparent panel' to research COVID origins (7:30).

Prepare to laugh: “Just like you,” Birx insisted, “I’ve called for a 9/11 commission on covid where all of this is laid out and there’s transparency with the American people.”

Not just covid origins. Now, Birx wants answers about everything. “What mitigation worked?” she asked. “What about the vaccines? What about long covid? What about lab leak?”

Cuomo pressed the point. Referring to the AstraZeneca blood-clot reveal last week, Chris asked “What is your opening statement about whether the covid vaccines were effective and whether they are safe compared to most vaccines?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TPD

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉💉 Liberal minds collapsed faster than the Francis Scott Key bridge this week as no less than liberal luminary Chris Cuomo admitted to influencer Patrick Bet David that he is now taking ivermectin. “We didn’t know what we didn’t know,” the former CNN anchor lamely explained.

YOUTUBE: “Rogan Was Right" - Chris Cuomo critiques CNN's Attack on Joe Rogan For Taking Ivermectin (14:37)

“Why wouldn’t I have been a vaccine proponent?,” Cuomo asked, almost angrily. “Now there are questions.” In the linked clip, the PBD show hosts delved deeply into vaccine injuries, and Cuomo never objected. In fact, Chris bragged about being the only person reporting on vaccine injuries. So, don’t blame him. “If everybody was operating under the same set of assumptions,” Chris poignantly asked, “then who do you decide to blame for having an agenda, or who was just a victim of the dynamic?”

glhs837

Power with Control
Funny, just this week, had this conversation with a coworker, the same one who insisted that the migrant invasion was overblown Fox propaganda until I confronted him with CBP numbers. He initially scoffed "Who is the CBP?", honestly not knowing :)

Anyway, he mentioned believing some unrelated thing was true was the same as not believing in vaccines. I pointed out that most people being ridiculed for that do believe vaccines work just fine, they just have doubts about the covid vaccine. "Still a vaccine", to which I replied that the real issue is that people were lied to about the efficacy and safety. He waffled about the term lying. I said we were flat out told that it would prevent you from getting it. It did not and they knew it. They told us it would prevent you from transmitting it. It did not and they knew it. They said it would keep you from getting it a second time, and it didnt.

That's when he switched to "well, if they told those, it was in the greater good." To which is said "Even if it was, the long term effects of those lies are that comes the next pandemic NOBODY WILL BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY!!!!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

1715950047981.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉💉 Yesterday, as the solar energy continued swirling in Earth’s atmosphere, a top NIH official astonishingly admitted in open Congress that the agency did, indeed, fund gain-of-function research in Wuhan:

image 5.png

CLIP: NIH’s Dr. Tabak admits NIH did ’generic’ GoF research in Wuhan (0:32).

But Dr. Lawrence Tabak, NIH’s Deputy Director, also offered a Clintonesque defense, qualifying his breathtaking admission saying “it depends on what you mean by ‘gain of function.’” You could probably say that about anything. Try for yourself, it’s loads of fun. It depends on what you mean by, ‘paid my taxes.’

Of course, Dr. Tabak completely ignored the government’s official definition found in federal documents related to the legal ban on GoF research, back when they had no problems understanding what ‘gain of function’ means. The linked document explained:

New USG funding will not be released for gain-of-function research projects that may be reasonably anticipated to confer attributes to influenza, MERS, or SARS viruses such that the virus would have enhanced pathogenicity and/or transmissibility in mammals via the respiratory route. The research funding pause would not apply to characterization or testing of naturally occurring influenza, MERS, and SARS viruses, unless the tests are reasonably anticipated to increase transmissibility and/or pathogenicity.

So.