Cowboys...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...are officially for real. As is Romo who was 1-2 against the only three top 10 D's he's faced since taking over last season.

The Redskins should be 3-0, but in several ways are lucky to be 2-1.

:jameo:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...are officially for real. As is Romo who was 1-2 against the only three top 10 D's he's faced since taking over last season.

I think so too. It is hard to explain but they seem to play with exuberance and almost a reckless abandon. They look like they are having fun and winning. :lol:

Pete

Repete
As far as Rex Grossman goes I think it is a forgone conclusion he is going to get the hook. Now the only question is can he make it out of Chicago alive?

dolemite

No one really cares about the COWGIRLS Romo is a bum T.O. a homo wait until 11-18-07 you guys finally win 3 games and are already thinking your going to do something. Romo won't make it until the end of the year. Brad Johnson will soon be in as your quarterback. O and T.O. knows about Sean Taylor he won't dare come across the Middle he cried about a broken finger last year he's a bum along with everyone elese from the Cowgirl team.

Why isn't Barber starting he's a slave for the cowgirls

Otter

Nothing to see here
dolemite said:
No one really cares about the COWGIRLS Romo is a bum T.O. a homo wait until 11-18-07 you guys finally win 3 games and are already thinking your going to do something. Romo won't make it until the end of the year. Brad Johnson will soon be in as your quarterback. O and T.O. knows about Sean Taylor he won't dare come across the Middle he cried about a broken finger last year he's a bum along with everyone elese from the Cowgirl team.

Why isn't Barber starting he's a slave for the cowgirls

:whoosh:

Otter

Nothing to see here
dolemite said:
Has anyone seen the Division 1 Dolphins in Pop Warner play they really kick butts?

No one really cares about the DOLPHINS Little Tommy is a bum Jason a homo wait until you guys finally win 3 games and are already thinking your going to do something. Tommy won't make it until the end of the year. Percy Williams will soon be in as your quarterback. Jason. knows about won't dare come across the Middle he cried about a broke chin strap last year he's a bum along with everyone elese from the DOLPHIN team.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
otter said:
No one really cares about the DOLPHINS Little Tommy is a bum Jason a homo wait until you guys finally win 3 games and are already thinking your going to do something. Tommy won't make it until the end of the year. Percy Williams will soon be in as your quarterback. Jason. knows about won't dare come across the Middle he cried about a broke chin strap last year he's a bum along with everyone elese from the DOLPHIN team.
:yeahthat:

dolemite

otter said:
otter you are way off subject here bud I was talking about the pop warner football league in st. marys county. Think before you post buddy.

Otter

Nothing to see here
dolemite said:
otter you are way off subject here bud I was talking about the pop warner football league in st. marys county. Think before you post buddy.

:lmao: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lovinmaryland

Larry Gude said:

Could the announcers slurp up Romo anymore? :barf:

dolemite

Otter sorry if I am insulting your Cowgirls.I can assure you that the skins will rebound.
Isn't like your out there buddy

Otter

Nothing to see here
dolemite said:
Otter sorry if I am insulting your Cowgirls.I can assure you that the skins will rebound.
Isn't like your out there buddy

Keep going, you're getting dumber by the minute. :yay: