Cowgirl, I have some eye candy for ya.

devinej

what a pretty boy. reminds me of a pony i trained named woodland's talulah. except she was only 13. hands. one of the smartest and sweetest babies ever...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:lmao: He's alright I guess.......
:lol: He's lovely.

Like the new avatar Cowgirl.

Man your a tough one to please.:whistle: Is it his color or something?:lmao: He could be pink with purple strips and I wouldn't have notice. He definately has a trot to die for. Maybe he will be at the Capital Challenge this year.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hey what is Sadie doing on that video?:lmao:

and when did Scott Stewart start riding her??:lmao: Hey maybe he can put some brakes on her when you get back down to Florida.:whistle: Sadie you will get her number someday soon. Maybe she will like Florida better then Maryland too.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
and when did Scott Stewart start riding her??:lmao: Hey maybe he can put some brakes on her when you get back down to Florida.:whistle: Sadie you will get her number someday soon. Maybe she will like Florida better then Maryland too.

Now that's a great idea. Maybe Scott can put brakes on her!:yahoo:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Like the new avatar Cowgirl.

Man your a tough one to please.:whistle: Is it his color or something?:lmao: He could be pink with purple strips and I wouldn't have notice. He definately has a trot to die for. Maybe he will be at the Capital Challenge this year.

Hey, that trot has nothing on Blue!!! Take her to the capital challenge....
I must admit, he is real handsome.