CPFCU

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone else having a problem getting into their account? It's rejecting my user/pass and the phone wait is over an hour. :mad:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I had an issue logging in with my account (Not CPFCU, but a CU) and they said "Clear your cache and cookies, then try again". It might work for you.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
CPFCU is the worst financial institution I've ever dealt with for many, many reasons. I've maintained accounts there and at NFCU for around 10 years because my first wife signed Mommy Dearest and my children up with them, when she worked there. With very little need anymore, I believe it's time for me to cut ties. With Zelle, I can do anything I kept the account open for, without being a member.

3CATSAILOR

Anyone else having a problem getting into their account? It's rejecting my user/pass and the phone wait is over an hour. :mad:
Welcome to their Digtal Currency all to help you with your on line banking and to be made much easier just for you! Most people out here have no clue how "extremely" dangeorus digital currency with the on line banking really is.