Crabbers Please Reply!

ednkatie

I am looking to buy crabs for a gathering tomorrow (Saturday, May 30th) and will need 1-2 bushels. I realize most of the seafood stands have them in stock, but from what I've seen, they are also way over priced. I would rather buy direct from someones boat. Please let me know ASAP if you think you will have them available.
You can also reply if you know anyone or anyplace that has them at reasonable prices. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

camily

Peace
I am looking to buy crabs for a gathering tomorrow (Saturday, May 30th) and will need 1-2 bushels. I realize most of the seafood stands have them in stock, but from what I've seen, they are also way over priced. I would rather buy direct from someones boat. Please let me know ASAP if you think you will have them available.
You can also reply if you know anyone or anyplace that has them at reasonable prices. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Tippets 301-475-2766

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
There is a guy on golden beach road we buy from all the time, great crabs and great prices. But you must cook yourself.. hmm trying to remember number....:buddies:

sockgirl77

Average price is $120-$150 now. We get ours for $100 but there's no way our guy can get them this weekend. He already has a bunch of orders.

AmyB225

Try C&A Seafood. I get crabs from them all the time there delicious!! They're not very expensive either. 410-326-1267