Crabbing?

D

dems4me

This weekend its supposed to be super great weather outside! Anyone want to spend the day fishing crabs out on the water with me? We can split the crabs, I'll provide the boat, gas and bait and poles. I've checked around and everyone's busy, injured or sick or working. I could go out on my own but am leary about being alone on the water. :jameo: If anyone is interested please pm me as soon as possible. This isn't a charter by no means, you will be expected to help guide me and the boat back so I can get it off the trailor, and exepected to help reel in crabs and net. Then help me line boat up back on the trailor. Bring your own refreshments and sunscreen. :biggrin: :flowers: :love:

D

dems4me

:biggrin:

Attachments

• crab_e.jpg
    crab_e.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 1pullclaws.jpg
    1pullclaws.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 88

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Hey Dems you know I have still not gotten to take my boat out again. I got my license about month ago and I have not had a chance to go out. The few times I have had time I had no one to go with

D

dems4me

Magnum said:
Hey Dems you know I have still not gotten to take my boat out again. I got my license about month ago and I have not had a chance to go out. The few times I have had time I had no one to go with

One PM coming right up!! :biggrin: :love: :love: :wench: :wench: :love: :love:

Last edited by a moderator: