Crabby

mainman

Set Trippin
She'll be along soon to say she doesn't really care about football and this game means nothing to her...:lmao:

V

Vixen

:popcorn: I cannot remember the last time the skins beat them twice in the same season?

V

Vixen

Penn said:
I can't believe this: 35- 0!

Did the Cowboys forget how to score?

Maybe they all smoked some crack before the game. :shrug:

Dallas could have just scored, but he had to pay more attention to what was behind him than what was in front of him.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I may be wrong but...

I think I heard this was the biggest win for the Redskins over Dallas. The closest was two other wins being 27 points, this one 28 points.

Love your :sweep: MM.:killingme

mainman

Set Trippin
BuddyLee said:
I think I heard this was the biggest win for the Redskins over Dallas. The closest was two other wins being 27 points, this one 28 points.

Love your :sweep: MM.:killingme
:roflmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Dang, I didn't see this last night. :lol:

:smack: for MM. :lol:

Since I've gotta stay home today and recorded it last night, maybe I'll watch it while doing laundry and crap. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
Dang, I didn't see this last night. :lol:

:smack: for MM. :lol:

Since I've gotta stay home today and recorded it last night, maybe I'll watch it while doing laundry and crap. :ohwell:
You should probably do yourself a favor and just delete it, nothing much to see.

crabcake

Pete said:
You should probably do yourself a favor and just delete it, nothing much to see.
I'll see what social rejects Jerry is featuring today and decide then. :lol:

willie

crabcake said:
I'll see what social rejects Jerry is featuring today and decide then. :lol:

Where did your avatar go?

Attachments

• calvin.jpg
    calvin.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 52

crabcake

willie said:
Where did your avatar go?
I knew this question would come up. Someone (in a private forum) requested I remove it cuz we were talking dirty and he kept thinking he was flirting with itsbob. :ohwell: