Crabs

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by Gumballer
I need a bushel or bushel and a half of steamed crabs this saturday. Any suggestions on good deals?

When I don't catch my own, I always buy mine at Cpt Smiths in Solomons.. great selection and decent prices on other seafood too!

C

Chicagofan

Crabknockers in the Leonardtown Center. They have the best crabs anywhere!:cheers:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Re: Re: Crabs

Originally posted by itsbob
When I don't catch my own, I always buy mine at Cpt Smiths in Solomons.. great selection and decent prices on other seafood too!

:yeahthat: And they also have a location in Prince Frederick!

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Gumballer
I need a bushel or bushel and a half of steamed crabs this saturday. Any suggestions on good deals?

I have some that have been sitting around a little while that you can have :biggrin:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
a friend got a bushel a couple weeks ago for $100, ready to eat. they were huge and delish! Don't know the name of the place (brain poot) but on 235 south towards ridge on the left. A seafood wholesaler place-can't miss it.

Now if you want to cook your own, try Bob Purdy by st.inigoes (ck phone bk for #) he is the sweetest fairest person I know. I've been getting my crabs from him since he used to sell them (and xmas trees) in front of the old 2 spot on 235 (where exploration V is)

Vince

Originally posted by Suz'
Now if you want to cook your own, try Bob Purdy by st.inigoes (ck phone bk for #) he is the sweetest fairest person I know. I've been getting my crabs from him since he used to sell them (and xmas trees) in front of the old 2 spot on 235 (where exploration V is)
Well Suz, I can tell you've been around here awhile if you remember where the old 2 spot was. They tore that down a long time ago.