Crackheads in the road

PeoplesElbow

So this morning on my way to work there was some crackhead walking right down a travel lane on Great Mills Road shaking her arms at me and making expressive motions with her mouth.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
So this morning on my way to work there was some crackhead walking right down a travel lane on Great Mills Road shaking her arms at me and making expressive motions with her mouth.
I drove by the same thing.
0615 heading north on GM towards the base, around A&E Motel.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here's crazy too: While driving on Dowell Rd towards Calvert Marina area. You know the County recently spent millions redoing that road, adding bicycle lanes and really wide sidewalks on both sides? Had this hoity toity woman walking against traffic in the bicycle lane with the 'sidewalk' not a foot to her right, starring at traffic indignantly because we didn't move over to give her space. Some cars coming within a foot of her power walking moment. One day I'm sure she'll learn a lesson the hard and 30 mph impact way.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
(Sung to the tune of Riders on the Storm)

crackheads in the road
Crackheads in the road
no place to call home
Into the street they roam

like a sock without a shoe
They’ll puke all over you
Crackheads in the road
That's beautiful, Greg, truly beautiful. 😢

glhs837

Power with Control
(Sung to the tune of Riders on the Storm)

crackheads in the road
Crackheads in the road
no place to call home
Into the street they roam

like a sock without a shoe
They’ll puke all over you
Crackheads in the road

I'll start the sequel, "Ghost Crackheads in the Sky", to be sung to the tune of "Ghost Chickens in the Sky" , which, yes, is a real song....