Craft fairs, Swap Meets, Craft malls

B

bhanks

Being somewhat new in this town, I wanted to find out where the best craft fairs, consignment shops, and swap meets are. I've thought about selling my work at Sassafras Hill, but I'd love to get some feedback first. Is there an online link to the local fairs and craft malls? Also, I've seen what appears to be a swap meet in Charlotte Hall. Has anyone been to that? What sort of wares are being sold?

Thanks for any info you can offer!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Originally posted by bhanks
Also, I've seen what appears to be a swap meet in Charlotte Hall. Has anyone been to that? What sort of wares are being sold?

Thanks for any info you can offer!

Swapp Meet? Do you mean the county farmers market? It is open Sat & Wed. They sell everything and anything.....

spinner

We do craft shows and street fairs, how far are you looking to travel?
We are also in Old Town Crafters and Sassafras. Sassafras is a little expensive but she does alot of advertising and has good repeat business. Sometimes you can share a space which is what we do.
In this area look into PRAD, I have the application online if you pm me I can email it to you, there is Brandywine lions club has a huge craft fair in the fall and spring, Unique Boutique is in November and most of the firehouses have craft shows around Christmas. This year we have als been to Fredericksburg and Falls Church. I have a bunch of information if you want it.

B

bhanks

Thanks, Spinner! I just PMed you for more info -- this was really helpful!