Craft Shows

Ginger0314

Does anyone have any information on any craft shows in the next couple of months in Charles and/or St. Marys Counties or nearby? Any websites I might go to to find information. Thanks for any help.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
The first weekend in November there is a craft show on Saturday at St. Andrews Episcopal Church and on Sunday at Mother Catherine Spalding School.

Check the community calendar here on somd for lots of craft show information.

poster

Does anyone have any information on any craft shows in the next couple of months in Charles and/or St. Marys Counties or nearby? Any websites I might go to to find information. Thanks for any help.

Always a big one in Brandywine first weekend in Oct. put on by the Lions Club.
They have it on 301 across from cheltenham cemetery.

JLS

The Brandywine (I see other people have givenu the info) - Not sure if u've ever been to the Catoctin Festival in Thurmont, MD - Oct 10-12 and the PA Xmas & Craft show in Harrisburg, PA - Dec 3-7. Those are great ones to go to. And theres a Sugarloaf Crafts coming in November to the Montgomery Fairgrounds.

poster

Call or stop Cecil's Old Mill in Great Mills, alot of their vendors are craft fair people and should know when & where they're coming up.

Blondie76

Bark in the Park Humane Society of Charles County, Maryland
This Sunday 9/28/08 from 10 - 3 at Turkey Hill.

"The annual Bark in the Park and Walk for the Animals day will be held at Turkey Hill Park in La Plata, MD on Sunday, 28 September from 10am to 3pm! If you enjoy being out with your pet and lots of other pet owners, this is always the place to be. Its a great time for everyone in the family ! Not only will there be fun and games you can play with your dog, but there will be food,music, a craft fair, and demonstrations of pet ingenuity and skill!"