crap crap crap..

Tazgirl

CONGRATS!!!! Hope all is well with the little one. Let us know if you need help...... You are always there for everyone else.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
went out to feed and found a baby..condesa was not due yet..gotta get pics..damm...Appendix call me..asap

Just talked with Paso (thnx Ming for the #) and it sounds like pandamonium! :jameo: She apparently has a foal and a llama that were both just born. She has her hands full!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
appendixqh said:
Just talked with Paso (thnx Ming for the #) and it sounds like pandamonium! :jameo: She apparently has a foal and a llama that were both just born. She has her hands full!
Whew....I am glad that one was a llama because it was certainly a strange looking foal. I thought it was born with cushings. Congrats. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
crap crap crap.. 08-03-2007 09:41 AM Congrats on the babies, but wouldn't it have been easier and faster for you to just pick up the phone and call appendix yourself, instead of posting for her to call you?

Actually I had called both her numbers before I posted anyway..We are collecting for a colostrum bank and we need to collect on this mare too..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
crap crap crap.. 08-03-2007 09:41 AM Congrats on the babies, but wouldn't it have been easier and faster for you to just pick up the phone and call appendix yourself, instead of posting for her to call you?

Actually I had called both her numbers before I posted anyway..We are collecting for a colostrum bank and we need to collect on this mare too..

THANK YOU FOR POSTING! :) Cell doesn't work in the office, so I got this pretty quick!
CONGRATS!! :huggy: