Crap in the auto parts classifieds?

tsdart

It's nice to know that SOMD cares about it, someone's posted either spam, or hit the wrong category.

Crap about Home inspections, and mortgages in the auto parts,

C'mon guys! You can do better than that!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Happens all the time - people posting ads in the wrong category. The classifieds manager will remove it when he does his morning cleanup.

And you have a pissy attitude. Are you from the Baynet?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Happens all the time - people posting ads in the wrong category. The classifieds manager will remove it when he does his morning cleanup.

And you have a pissy attitude. Are you from the Baynet?
:sputter&choke: :killingme :killingme :killingme

tsdart

I doubt it, these are PAID ads, stickied at the top in bold. I hit the admin. button days ago......

:whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
tsdart said:
I doubt it, these are PAID ads, stickied at the top in bold. I hit the admin. button days ago......
Okay, I see it - under Professional Services. Huh.

The answer is, I don't know. David might not have gotten to them in time to remove the charges without us incurring charges ourselves, and figured if the guy wanted to waste money by placing a mortgage ad in the Vehicle Parts section, more power to him.

Regardless, I don't think anyone has died or been caused mental or physical anguish because there are mortgage ads in the auto parts section. We'd have heard about it by now.

And you still have a pissy attitude.

D

dems4me

tsdart said:
It's nice to know that SOMD cares about it, someone's posted either spam, or hit the wrong category.

Maybe it was a mobile home? :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
tsdart said:

Rainman,, is that you?