Crazed Power Ranger

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
'Power Rangers' actor charged in double slay

A former "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" actor and his wife were ordered yesterday to stand trial for the cold-blooded murder of a wealthy couple who were bound to an anchor and thrown overboard alive.

TV actor Skylar Deleon, 26, and wife Jennifer Henderson Deleon, 24, will face charges of murder with special circumstances, making them eligible for the death penalty, a judge ruled yesterday.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/16/yacht.murders.reut/index.html

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
sorry

I have been working and missed that this was already posted. I don't get to stay online all day everyday. :peace:

Neither do I, I just happen to have read it there. I have found that before posting it helps to do a search for the article. Of course you might reach people here that weren't reached in the other thread.

B

Bruzilla

I'll bet "Willis" is thinking "Thank God... the heat's off me for being the worst child star gone wrong!"

C

canuk woman

Club'nBabySeals said:
Didn't anyone tell the police that he was just defending the yacht from the evil Lord Zed? :whistle:

:lol: good one I can't believe that one of my cousins used to be into the power rangers they just keep recreating them and there's like three left now which makes the power rangers suck now face it there's no way the power rangers can regain popularity they are so 1995

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
:lol: good one I can't believe that one of my cousins used to be into the power rangers they just keep recreating them and there's like three left now which makes the power rangers suck now face it there's no way the power rangers can regain popularity they are so 1995
Twit.