Crazy Cat!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So, I've been letting the kitties out in the screened area since it's been so nice. Ace really likes the pool, so much that he tries to give me a heart attack by hanging over the side. And he has to walk right on the edge. Guess if he goes in once, it will be the last time he goes near the pool.

IMG_0967.jpg

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Ace is a very handsome fellow, but please try to discourage him from getting so close to the pool. I'm afraid if he falls in he may not be able to get back out. I don't think the pool water would be very good for him either if he is drinking it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Ace is a very handsome fellow, but please try to discourage him from getting so close to the pool. I'm afraid if he falls in he may not be able to get back out. I don't think the pool water would be very good for him either if he is drinking it.

Thanks, he hasn't been out since. My daughter was actually just out of the shot in case he fell. Once the pics were taken I brought him in and haven't taken him back out. I'd be crushed if anything were to happen to him.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Thanks, he hasn't been out since. My daughter was actually just out of the shot in case he fell. Once the pics were taken I brought him in and haven't taken him back out. I'd be crushed if anything were to happen to him.

:yay:

Always Keep your Ace Safe!:wink: