crazy SOMD weatherrr...

IntegritysDream

So i was like out riding because the weather says online that its going to be sunny and like 45 degrees, and all of a sudden the wind like starts blowing really hard and its starts snowing really heavy! So anyways then when i got done, i looked at the weather on my phone and it said its still suppose to be sunny and 45 with NO snow in the forcast till like thur & fri. Gotta love southern maryland rightt?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
So i was like out riding because the weather says online that its going to be sunny and like 45 degrees, and all of a sudden the wind like starts blowing really hard and its starts snowing really heavy! So anyways then when i got done, i looked at the weather on my phone and it said its still suppose to be sunny and 45 with NO snow in the forcast till like thur & fri. Gotta love southern maryland rightt?

Same here in Greenbelt,,, look out the window, sunny, look out the window, snowy, look out the window, sunny and snowy, look out the window, sunny!!!!!:dork:

vbailey

vbailey
I don't think it even ever made it to 40 degrees, the Temp suddenly drop to about 26, it is very cold and windy here in LP. And still snowing. LOL!

devinej

there was a blizzard i swear in california. i could hardly see 15 feet in front of me driving!! i sure wish everyone would turn on their head lights...

IntegritysDream

hah omgsh the wind was crazy with the snow, we went to mckays in l-town and there were so many ppl that came SO CLOSE to running the red lights because you COULD NOT see them at all, and the roads were starting to get uglyyy, now its sunny and snowy and the wind stopped. Why is it we always only get enough to make a mess?

jenbengen

Watch it
there was a blizzard i swear in california. i could hardly see 15 feet in front of me driving!! i sure wish everyone would turn on their head lights...

Was driving on Great Mills Rd- could see maybe 10 feet in front of me. Now it's gone. :lmao:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I was out on my tractor putting the auger on when it started. I got one hole drilled and had to stop, the wind and snow were beating me up and everything on me was cold to the core. When I put the tractor back in it's shed the wind was going right into me and I thought it was going to freeze the look I had on my face. I was glad to get back inside and make some hot chocolate. Those post holes can wait until tomorrow.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I was out on my tractor putting the auger on when it started. I got one hole drilled and had to stop, the wind and snow were beating me up and everything on me was cold to the core. When I put the tractor back in it's shed the wind was going right into me and I thought it was going to freeze the look I had on my face. I was glad to get back inside and make some hot chocolate. Those post holes can wait until tomorrow.

You'll know you're in trouble when your woodie freezes,, just ask mingiz!!:lmao::lmao:

ElliesMom

oh you guys didnt like that squal (pronounced skwal)? My husband decided we HAD to measure our gutters in that. I had known that was coming for about half an hour. Just the kind of snow I can deal w/ from beside the fire. Comes and is gone again in half an hour then melts right off.

You know all the kids in school just about lost it right. Hoping school would be cancelled!