Crazy Uncle Joe Has Competition!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pete Buttigieg's question to woman who shook RFK's hand takes awkward turnPete Buttigieg's question to woman who shook RFK's hand takes awkward turn

The Democrat was campaigning at the Iowa State Fair when a woman approached him and said she met Kennedy in 1968, according to a tweet from a CNN producer.

“I shook Robert Kennedy’s hand in 1968,” the woman told him.

Buttigieg responded: “So you’re good luck?”

“Not really— he was shot a month later,” the woman said.

:lmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think Joe thinks of himself as more of a rock star, than a person who wants to be elected as prez of our country, and really cares about our country, for that matter. Watching him in action, is disgusting. Give it up, Joe. Spend the rest of your years with family like I am doing. I gave up a lot to do that.

Last edited:

transporter

I hope she shook Buttigiggles hand.

Please tell me again what a travesty it is when anyone says something negative about Trump or calls him or his followers a name?!?!?!

Maybe YOOPER can come on and whine about the lack of civility???

I bet YOOPER (or any of the cult crew) won't say a word about this post that expresses a desire for the death of a politician!!

Where is the board mommy?? This sort of comment should have consequences.

officeguy

Please tell me again what a travesty it is when anyone says something negative about Trump or calls him or his followers a name?!?!?!

I bet YOOPER (or any of the cult crew) won't say a word about this post that expresses a desire for the death of a politician!!

Huh ?

black dog

Free America

Speaking of consequences, word is your mommy is getting ready to toss you out of her basement.