CRE Crop Club

Lusby_scrapper

CRE Scrapbooking Club

School’s Out!!…..Summer’s here!!…..Yea!!
For some of you, this may open up more free time to do other things. I’d like to encourage you to come to our scrapbooking club and get a start on some of those “projects” you’ve been procrastinating with. Don’t put them off anymore! I’ve learned that if only once a month I can set aside time to work on these projects, it’s better than not doing anything at all. There are plenty of options to help you overcome whatever has kept you from getting started:
1. Not organized?…we have ideas to help (either with box storage, that’s photo safe, or with our new digital software that can help you organize photos on your computer.)
2. Not creative?….you don’t have to be (we have “picfolio albums” that are photo safe and you just “slide” your pictures in…that’s easy!!)
3. No time?….set a goal to reserve just one day every month for yourself to devote to preserving those “moments in time” forever!!
4. Everything’s digital?….we have free software that allows you to create photo albums on the computer. Your order will be delivered to your home as a digital hardcover “storybook.” They are beautiful gifts or keepsakes…Graduations? Confirmations? Weddings? Father’s Day?
5. Too expensive?….come to these workshops and use OUR TOOLS for free…you only need your “photo-safe album” and a photo-safe pen.
I’ll be offering 15% off any “project package” to help you get started!
Enjoy the company of others trying to accomplish the same goal…we all took pictures to capture memories…to remind us of the story for that moment. Why leave them in boxes or on the computer? Let us help you get them into photo-safe albums that preserves those precious memories so they can be shared and enjoyed for years to come! Little by little, you can do it!! Try it!!
We also have a variety of “summer borders” you can make, to supplement your pages, if interested. Material costs depend on your selections.
Date: Saturday, June 23rd, from 11-9pm, come and go as you please.
Cost: $10/table space, bring a friend and enjoy a 2 for 1 deal! That’s only $5/person. If you have children, that like to scrapbook, they can come for free if supervised by a paying adult. It’s great quality time together!
The CRE Clubhouse is a wonderful facility that has recently been upgraded to have great lighting, improved bathrooms, interior walls, windows/doors and still with lots of space to come and work on your project for a minimal cost…the money collected is donated to the activities committee to continually improve our amenities. Not only are you helping yourself, by taking the initiative to get started on a project, but you are also supporting your community assets. Come and enjoy the fun we’ve been having!!
Contact: Michelle E. Roberts at 410 326 3101 to reserve your spot.
Our next date will be Sunday, July 29th, from 2-10pm. Hope to see you at both!

Lusby_scrapper

I am with Creative Memories. It is agreat time to come and met your CRE neighbors that have the same interest. I also have friends that come and do their stamping projects also. We have a great place to come and work on our projects and see whats going on in the Lusby area.