Creative Memories

mrs potts

ok - I am looking for a Creative Memories Consultant in the areas of Mechanicsville, Leonardtown, Hughesville, Charlotte Hall or Dentsville.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who does Creative Memories - THANKS!!

:dance:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by kwillia
You know it has been a good weekend when you can start Monday off with this statement...:really:
Especially when she is my cousin:biggrin:

RodRugg

One time my uncle Stanley tried to get in the Guinness Book of World Records for taking the most pictures in a row. He took 1400 pictures of my dad sweeping out the garage. This lady down the street did Creative Memories and she put them in some books so he could send them to the Guinness people. Them Guinness people sended them back and said it didn't prove nothing and that they didn't even have a category for taking pictures in a row. My uncle got so mad he threw them books in a box and put them in the basement. The books are nice and have a cat on the front looking in a fishbowl. She did a good job and her name is Helen Fiskerbury.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by RodRugg
One time my uncle Stanley tried to get in the Guinness Book of World Records for taking the most pictures in a row. He took 1400 pictures of my dad sweeping out the garage. This lady down the street did Creative Memories and she put them in some books so he could send them to the Guinness people. Them Guinness people sended them back and said it didn't prove nothing and that they didn't even have a category for taking pictures in a row. My uncle got so mad he threw them books in a box and put them in the basement. The books are nice and have a cat on the front looking in a fishbowl. She did a good job and her name is Helen Fiskerbury.

LOL! When I first began scrapbooking 3 years ago I scrapbooked everything. I have a book of just concents I've been too, a book for me, a book for travels, two books for each year of my son's life, a book for my son's professional pictures, a baby book for him, a wedding book, but no books of sweeping the garage! Guess you've got one over on me!

RodRugg

I asked my uncle about it and he said he thought Helen Fiskerbury did good jobs. He said if you visit her website DO NOT give your email address or you will get spams. He said he got so many spams that it destroyed his computer and my dad had to put a new mother card(?) in it. I don't know anything about spams but my uncle is pretty good with computers and goes with my dad to the swap meets to buy computer parts and stuff.

love2scrapbook

I am a Creative Memories Consultant...

Hi, my name is Marcy and I'm a Creative Memories Consultant. Please contact me, and I will give you all the tools and information you need to get scrapin. I would love to be of assistance to you. I live in Mechanicsville, on rt. 234. You can email me at love2scrapbook00@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear from you soon!

Marcy McClanahan
Creative Memories Consultant
"Memory keeping at its best"
Let me show you how fun and easy my job really is!
Looking for people to join my awesome team!
Want to book a home class/show.
Scrapbooking isn't to cut into your time, it's to celebrate those you love!:cheesy: