Credit card hacked

This morning I got a call about usage, nope not mine, so I got a new card. Started looking into it and there are widespread charges all from the same place. IEPTCS.com. Check your accounts. There is a page about it.

http://www.scamcallfighters.com/sca...for--Credit-Card--Bank-Acct--Fraud-10339.html

From the site. "Since people across a wide geographical range have been hit, we can presume that the scammers have bought a large database of credit card numbers. The original database could have been compiled by accessing multiple websites or through other sources. " Most did not get the call some are talking about.

Last edited:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
suxs, happened to me also... put a police report in once, a light source meter for fiber optics was charged to my card. Called the company, delivered to this address in texas.... Never heard anything from them as far as catching bastages... My guess whs thugs know mrs. soandso just sits in house not doing anything. Thugs get sh1t delvered to house, go knock on door hi mrs soandso, everything ok, and pick up the package and leave :lmao:

MarieB

Someone tried to use one of mine recently at some dating site, and another one at the App Store. I just had my debit card replaced to because of some breech, but they wouldn't say where the breech occurred

Check all accounts daily. Don't give the thieves more than a 24 hour lead.

This includes checking, savings, investments, FSA's, Insurance, all of them.