Cremona Ride SATURDAY June 12th

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SMTR is hosting a ride at Cremona this Saturday, it's an early evening ride!

40660 Cremona Road
Mechanicsville Md. 20659

Registration Opens 4:00 - Riders Out 4:30-5:30

There are mostly field edge and wooded trails. There are some hills, stream crossings. Low to Moderate difficulty.

SMTR Member $10.00
Non-Member $20.00
SMTR Student FREE
Non-Member Student $10.00

Food available after the ride.

Directions:
From Waldorf: Rt 5 south, take a left onto Rt 6 - New Mkt Turner Road. This will be the one
that is at the Komer Carryout - Across from Captain Leonard's Restaurant. Go approximately
2 miles to Cremona Farm on the right. From 8t Mary's: Rt 235 take a right onto Rt
Rt 6 - New Mkt Turner Road. Go approxmately 2 miles to Cremona Farm on the right.

Ride flyer is posted to the SMTR website Welcome to SMTR's Homepage

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:yay: Thanks for sharing! Hopefully you'll be back soon. Remember to check the SMTR website for additional ride information and flyers.

It was a Beatutiful ride and just the perfect length for a late afternoon. A link to some Pictures will be up on the 'ride' page of the website in the next few days.

Wait4It..boom

LOVED the little girl being ponied on the pony. She was a dollbaby! Can't wait for mine to be old enough to do the same. I think we only made a few minor wrong turns on the trail. Thankfully nothing that left us stuck in the woods ;O).

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That was just about the cutest pony too! At the very beginning of the ride, the pony shook, and she tumbled right off the poor little thing! She dried her tears and loaded right up with mom. The next time I saw them (which was at the end), she was back to riding her own little cutie-pony and chatting away happy as a clam. It was SO cute! What a cow girl!