Crickets!!

gemma_rae

Oh Sneaks!

I am posting this with tears in my eyes because I just realized I am responsible for using chemical warfare against insects resulting in the genocide of over 4,300,000,000,000 Black ants.

I'm a killer and a racist!!! :bawl::bawl::bawl:

I'm going to have to call and confess my crimes.:frown:

Phone Call GIF by sophiaamoruso

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oh Sneaks!

I am posting this with tears in my eyes because I just realized I am responsible for using chemical warfare against insects resulting in the genocide of over 4,300,000,000,000 Black ants.

I'm a killer and a racist!!! :bawl::bawl::bawl:

I'm going to have to call and confess my crimes.:frown:

Phone Call GIF by sophiaamoruso
You got a bump those numbers up… Those are rookie numbers.

gemma_rae

Answering The Phone GIF by sophiaamoruso

I'd like 50,000 gallons of kerosene please. Yes, my name is Kyle. Thanks!

I have a special phone that I dial before I lift the receiver.

GopherM

Darwin was right
When we lived in Lexington Park we used to get those really ugly cave crickets in the house. I got up to go to the bathroom one night and one of them jumped straight up into the bottom of my foot in the dark as I was walking. I hated those damn things.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
When we lived in Lexington Park we used to get those really ugly cave crickets in the house. I got up to go to the bathroom one night and one of them jumped straight up into the bottom of my foot in the dark as I was walking. I hated those damn things.
The bigger they are, the harder the shell. I beat the hell out of one with a shoe and he still hopped away. They jump about 6 feet.