Criminal offspring logic

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I watch quite a few law and order type videos. Inevitably there will always be some where interviewed family members excuse or justify some sort of criminal activity. The latest video is a stepdad upset because his wife's kid killed his 8 month pregnant ex girfriend. Then he decapitated her and tossed her head in a dumpster. The police chief in his news conference called the killer a monster. Stepdad was indignant and made a video deflecting blame on the killer. Somehow minimizing the deed because the kid was bat crap crazy.

So what is it that makes people ignore terrible behavior and somehow justify people committing crimes?

Here's a few more video examples:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We now have a society that excuses, elevates, and in many cases, lionizes shitbaggery.

Hell, ole Freddy Gray and George Floyd are now sainted icons.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
George-Floyd-Houston-Posthumous-Pardon-Mural.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We now have a society that excuses, elevates, and in many cases, lionizes shitbaggery.

And the question is: why? I get that the ghetto scum family of ghetto scum criminals are going to be just as ignorant, it's the rando internet supporters that get me. And typically they're affluent white liberals, which leads me to believe that white liberals are the scum of the earth and just as amoral as the filth they defend. I mean, what else could it be?

Notice that the newstards don't interview the family of the victim, just the family of the shitbag perp?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The natural evolution of the "Me Generation" movement or perhaps in some cases attention.

Lack of any moral core or ethical instruction