Critical Race Theory Actions and Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Incredible Lightness of Ibram X. Kendi’s ‘Anti-Racism’

Kendi, who has become an industry unto himself, famously contends that any policy that creates a racial inequity, no matter what the intentions, is racism. This is a sophomoric and indefensible view that Klein punctures with a series of “how is this supposed to work?” questions.

The crux of the conversation is an exchange about crime and policing, a topic that would seem relatively simple — let’s get good, robust policing to make black neighborhoods safer — but that presents insuperable problems for Kendi given the absurdity of his premises.

Klein asks Kendi whether support for defunding the police would be an anti-racist policy.

Kendi tries to get around the question. He says that some people have believed that the cause of crime in black neighbors is black people — “it’s their culture, it’s their behavior.” According to his hostile caricature, this is why people believe that “you need police, well-funded police, who can basically control those animals because they’re the cause of crime.”

Then, he posits an opposite view: that crime is caused by things such as high levels of poverty and unemployment, the number of guns in circulation, the lack of mental-health services, and resource-starved schools.

It’s yet another sign of how silly Kendi’s theory is that he apparently can’t take into account that many earnest, well-intentioned people might loosely draw on both of these buckets of causes. In other words, they may believe (correctly) that there is a culture of crime in dangerous urban neighborhoods and believe that kids in those neighborhoods are being failed by the schools.

Regardless, this whole discussion should be beside the point for Kendi. Remember, what sets him apart from run-of-the-mill race-obsessed authors is his belief that intentions don’t matter; only outcomes do. If this is true, why does he care whether some people believe that people living in high-crime areas are “animals”?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Workshop or WOKESHOP? University of Kentucky hosted $5,000 anti-racism seminar where deans and top faculty were taught to accept their 'white inferiority' and filled out pledge cards with steps to erase inequality

In one example, Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration Eric Monday pledged to hire more Black, indigenous or people of color, with a minimum salary of $50,000.

In April, University of Kentucky President Eli Capilouto acknowledged the workshop in a campus-wide email, after the Young America's Foundation requested information on the workshop via a Freedom of Information Act request.

'The important work at our university to create a more diverse and accepting community is vital. It must — and will — continue. We will not be deterred by these efforts,' Capilouto stated.

'We will not stand down in our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Implementation Plan, which involves faculty, staff and students across our campus.'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Teachers Union Sues Mom Nicole Solas To Prevent School District From Releasing Critical Race Teaching Records

We have followed Solas’ story since the beginning:
Solas has had dozens of national media appearances, and has continued to make news in Rhode Island and nationally. I expect that news cycle will continue because Solas was just sued by the Rhode Island branches of the largest teachers union in the country, the National Education Association, trying to prevent South Kingstown from providing Solas with information she has requsted, including communcations involving the union or its members.

It’s worth noting that the South Kingstown NEA previously targeted Solas, as we reported, by holding a special membership meeting singling her out as a danger.

Nicole-Solas-NEA-South-Kingstown-Slide-3-e1625188229540-1024x692.jpg

Nicole-Solas-NEA-South-Kingstown-Slide-1024x537.jpg

Nicole-Solas-NEA-South-Kingstown-Slide-2-1024x552.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Teacher's Union is Suing a Mother For Repeated Attempts to Know What Her Kindergartener is Learning

When it comes to legal battles over Critical Race Theory (CRT), teacher's unions are not merely willing to defend themselves from lawsuits, they're filing them as well. On Monday, Nicole Solas, a Rhode Island mom whose daughter will be going into kindergarten, was sued by chapters of the National Education Association (NEA) for submitting multiple requests to find out what her daughter was learning when it comes to lesson plans on concepts such as transgenderism and Critical Race Theory (CRT).

Solas had sent over 200 requests in the past few months. She told Townhall that she filed public record requests because that's what the school told her to do. The South Kingstown School Committee initially threatened to sue her during a public school board meeting in June.

During a June school board meeting, Emily Cummiskey, the committee’s chairwoman, claimed Solas' requests were "an attempt to wreck havoc" and "a clear attempt to harm our district."

Further, Cummiskey smeared Solas as being "linked directly to a national racist group called Parents Defending Education, working to spread chaos and confusion and dismantle anti-racism education..."

As William A. Jacobson with Legal Insurrection reported about the smears:

My suspicions were further heightened when, in response to Nicole going public with the lawsuit threat, School Committee Chair Emily Cummiskey issued very vicious attacks on Nicole on Facebook, to the local media, and then at the June 2, 2021, public forum, accusing Nicole of being associated with a national racist group, which Cummiskey identified at the public meeting as Parents Defending Education (PDE). The accusation that PDE is “racist” is outrageously false, as I’ve previously explained, and there is no evidence that PDE was behind Nicole’s requests.

glhs837

Power with Control
WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!!!!

(quick, sue that B into submissions=)

NO CRT HERE!!!!!!

(Hurry up, the peasants... I mean parents are beginning to notice!!!)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black Parent Outraged After Learning Atlanta Elementary School Segregated Classes By Race

According to a report from WSB-TV Atlanta, Posey uncovered that the school’s principal was segregating classes based on race when she insisted that her child be moved to a different classroom. The principal, Sharyn Briscoe, told Posey that her child would be “isolated” in the desired classroom because it wasn’t a “black class.”

“[The principal] said, ‘that’s not one of the black classes.’ And I immediately said, ‘what does that mean?’ I was confused,” Posey told the local news outlet. “I asked for more clarification. I was like, ‘we have those in this school?’ And she proceeded to say that yes, ‘I have decided that I’m going to place all of the black students in two classes.’”

Posey claims that the elementary school created eight classes, two for black students, and six for white students.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Capitalist Giant American Express: Capitalism Is Racist

What could be more capitalist than American Express? After all, the credit card behemoth made $2.3 billion in profit last quarter alone. Since the social media giants are massive corporations, too, and they seem to be all in on the woke corporate nanny state, why not Amex? Christopher F. Rufo of the Manhattan Institute revealed in the New York Post Wednesday that Amex invited Khalil Muhammad, a professor at Harvard Kennedy School and the Radcliffe Institute and the great-grandson of the founder of the Nation of Islam, Elijah Muhammad, to give a lecture to employees on “race in corporate America.”

Yes, Amex is pushing critical race theory (CRT) in a big way. Rufo notes that the company established an “Anti-Racism Initiative” last year after the death of George Floyd, and since then has been “subjecting employees to a training program based on the core CRT tenets, including intersectionality, which reduces individuals to a tangle of racial, gender and sexual identities that determine whether he is an ‘oppressor’ or ‘oppressed’ in a given situation.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Malcolm Nance Can’t Get Over Devastating Ben Shapiro Debate

Apparently still smarting from his recent debate with Ben Shapiro, MSNBC contributor Malcolm Nance lashed out against “the Republicans’ supposed top intellectual” — before proving the point Shapiro made during their televised clash.

[clip]

“It’s absolutely amazing that, while we’re going through this paroxysm in Afghanistan on incompetence or lack of planning, I mean, we had the same thing at the Capitol,” Nance asserted.

Then he turned to Shapiro.

“I mean, I just had this debate recently on a major TV show with the Republicans’ supposed top intellectual, where he denied that there were 40,000 people at the Trump rally,” he said, although Shapiro has never branded himself a “Republican intellectual.”

“And I said 40,000 people were at that rally. As many as 10,000 marched on the building, and as many as 2,000 fought and got their way into that building. Complete denial about this,” Nance said. “The biggest part of the Big Lie is phase two, right? This denial strategy that they have, in believing that nothing happened.”

As The Daily Wire reported on August 6, Shapiro did not deny the number of people who attended the “Stop the Steal” rally on behalf of President Donald Trump; he merely noted that the majority did not enter the U.S. Capitol by force:
NANCE: How many people came to that rally?
SHAPIRO: Were all of those people assaulting the Capitol? Is that your contention now?
NANCE: They all marched on the Capitol and then the leading–
SHAPIRO: They all marched on the Capitol? That’s just inaccurate, Malcolm.
NANCE: Yeah, it isn’t. No.
SHAPIRO: Yes, it is inaccurate, Malcolm.
NANCE: Facts, Ben.
SHAPIRO: Yes, you’re not mentioning them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In Mandatory Training, CA Faculty Union Leader Says There's Nothing Good About 'White' Culture

CFA-critical-race-theory-training-730x319.jpg

At the beginning of the second day, the attendee described a creepy group exercise CALFAC representatives led:

First, we were all asked to say where we feel our race in our bodies, and answers were solicited.

The attendee, who teaches courses in cultural and social competency, told RedState:

My general impression from the presenters is that they have very little knowledge on constructs and concepts of culture and race. Most of what they shared with us sounds like it was developed narrative points they were given, but lacked the ability to expound upon.
Most of everything discussed [simply] included the following messages, repeated:
  • We are living under a white supremacy
  • Certain groups (minorities) who don’t support these messages are actually just co-opted and attempting to act as “model minorities”
  • History is only taught from one side

[clip]

The first woman disputed Redmond’s assertion that there was just one “white culture.”

“…one thing you said that’s a common misconception is that white is a culture, and I think we put that on the board as the — one of the narratives is, if you’re white you’re viewed as being White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, so your, you know, historical kind of English, Catholic, right. And that is completely untrue, because there are subcultures within every white person, that — they are just grouped into this WASP kind of viewpoint, and it’s completely incorrect. Everybody is — comes from a different background.

Redmond affirmed her position, replying, “That would be — yes, that’s the dominant white culture in America — in America, is WASP.”

Another participant then followed up, asking, “Can I ask, then, what your definition of this WASP white culture is?”

Redmond replied (emphasis added):

“I mean, I have my whole list of narratives, right, for me. And for me it is – it’s – none of it’s good, if you’re gonna ask me what my narratives are, for the most part. So — but if you think — remember yesterday I talked about the founding of “White” as — as codified into law, what it meant to be “White”? And so I’ll start — so I’ll stay with that. Which at that time it was — WASP was first, White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, from England, from Britain, under the King, King James and those folks, and then everybody else who was acceptable enough was considered — was considered as secondary whites. So I’ll stay with that.
So in America, as “White” was codified into law, White Anglo-Saxon Protestant was at the top of what that means. So I could do my own list of narratives, but we’ll move to the next group. But is that good?

The woman who’d asked the question says, “It’s fine, thanks,” but the look on her face is one of frustration.

Smokey1

These "experts" on racism are so ignorant they don't even realize they are practicing racism themselves at an industrial level.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Broadway Unveils New Diversity Document: We ‘Will Never Assemble An All-White Creative Team On A Production Again’

A coalition of theater owners, producers, union leaders, creators, and casting directors within Broadway released a new diversity, equity, and inclusion plan designed to increase “diversity” within the theater community by hiring more black employees.

The “New Deal for Broadway” details both short-term and long-term goals aimed at adding diversity to cast and crews on Broadway. Many of the short-term goals are intended to be implemented before Broadway’s scheduled fall reopening.

According to the Associated Press, the plan emerged after a summit organized by Black Theatre United.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘You’re Focusing On The Fing Pledge Of Allegiance? Get The F Out Of Here!’ Woman Berates Iowa State Rep

A supposed constituent of an Iowa state representative left a vituperative phone message in which she excoriated him for his support of the Pledge of Allegiance in schools, ranting, “When did we start teaching white nationalism in schools?… You’re focusing on the fing Pledge of Allegiance? Get the f out of here!”

Iowa State Rep. Carter Nordman had pushed to get language included in HF 847 — which Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds signed into law — that required all Iowa schools to lead the Pledge of Allegiance once a day in grades 1-12.

House file 415 – which became law when it passed as an amendment to a larger piece of legislation – requires Iowa public schools to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and show the U.S. flag at least once daily. Lawmakers wrote the bill after realizing that Iowa was one of a few states that did not already require a recitation of the pledge,” Fox News noted.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
9 Black People Who Are Really White Supremacists

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
9 Black People Who Are Really White Supremacists

Can't believe they left out Herschel Walker and Thomas Sowell. Neither one of them can take off their sheets when they regularly attend KKK meetings.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After Pledging They Would Violate Law To Teach CRT, Teachers Scramble To Hide Evidence

Teachers who signed a pledge that they would teach critical race theory ideas even if it was against the law are now desperately trying to hide their involvement, with dozen of names disappearing over the last two months.

The petition, sponsored by the communism-praising Zinn Education Project, said that lawmakers in many states “aim to prohibit teachers from teaching the truth about this country: It was founded on the dispossession of Native Americans, slavery, structural racism and oppression; and structural racism is a defining characteristic of our society today.”

The signatories, including many who teach in conservative areas, projected an aura of boldness. “We, the undersigned educators, refuse to lie to young people about U.S. history and current events — regardless of the law,” the petition said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Marxism Underpins Black Lives Matter Agenda

The divisive critical race theory conflicts flaring across the country are a legacy of BLM. So is the crime wave that blights our cities, as are the race-conscious policies that President Joe Biden is signing into law.

Not bad for organizations founded by Marxists who set out explicitly to dismantle the foundations of American society.

As I explain in my new book “BLM: The Making of a New Marxist Revolution,” published Tuesday, Alicia Garza, one of the main BLM founders, made her goals clear in Maine in 2019, when she told a group of eager New England leftists:

We’re talking about changing how we’ve organized this country, so that we actually can achieve the justice that we are fighting for. I believe we all have work to do to keep dismantling the organizing principle of this society, which creates inequities for everyone, even white people.

SamSpade

I'm amused but not surprised at how campaigners and politicians KEEP trying to dress CRT as though it was the best way to combat racism, and that people OPPOSED to it are somehow being racist. Virtually every implementation and teaching of it is blatantly, overtly racist and bigoted. It is teaching children who have no problem with race whatsoever to suddenly despise each other.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's About Time: James O'Keefe Says Radical Left-Wing Teachers Are On the Run

In an interview with the Daily Wire’s Candace Owens, James O’Keefe delivered great news about the rabid left-wing indoctrinator teachers who have recently been caught on film, including the so-called “Antifa teacher” at a Natomas Unified School District school in California. After O’Keefe’s undercover video of Gabriel Gipe dropped, showing the teacher threatening to turn his students into Antifa radicals in 180 days (inside footage showed his classroom covered in left-wing propaganda, including the Antifa flag), hundreds of parents showed up to demand his firing. The school did what the community asked and fired the teacher. The video of Gipe is quite shocking. He admits to giving extra credit to his students for attending Antifa protests, where violence is a normal occurrence.

“I do feel like we are at a turning point,” O’Keefe told Owens. “A student inside the school took a photo of the Antifa flag on the wall and told us about the teacher, and we corroborated it. So it’s become a grassroots movement of people on the inside who film what’s going on.”

Brave students all over the country have been filming their radical teachers–and, for once, schools are actually taking actions against teachers who politically and ideologically abuse their students. “Every time I break one of these, a hundred more people become informants,” said O’Keefe.