Critical Race Theory Actions and Reactions

CPUSA

LOL aren’t you cute - using terms you don’t quite understand.

But anyway, abolishing government education would be my preference, replacing it would be a completely private educational system, since the market would be the best and most efficient mechanism to make better outcomes.

Until then, I understand the best way to insulate oneself from government influence is to do for oneself better than the government can do. Yes, I still pay taxes, ostensibly to fund schools. I do my best to minimize all theft of my income using all legal ways I can. You want to stay in a bad system that won’t get better because it’s not designed to ever get better? Be my guest.

I get by and I bet many families can too.
How come you always come off sounding so so disciplined & conservative and knowledgeable about...well, EVERYTHING...and if we would ALL just follow your daily regimen in life, we too can be as successful as you?

Right after sounding like a complete Marxist Douchebag idiot that frantically looks up the right talking points after being called out for the Marxist Bolshevik douchebag that we all know you REALLY are?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It seems that if you teach the basic principles of CRT and call it anything but CRT they think they can fly under the radar. The basics of CRT are fairly easy, white people are the devil in all his glory and every advancement made in this country was on the backs of the colored and indigenous peoples. You can see the effects on the students in quick fashion, an underdeveloped mind being told by an authority figure that they are problem will start to process this and start on an inferiority complex.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

New law aims to help New York’s first responders fight their ‘implicit bias’

“The pandemic has only made things harder for New Yorkers, and it is critical that our first responders and emergency services personnel have the proper training and resources to help those in need.”

The legislation, sponsored by state Sen. James Sanders, Jr. (D-Queens) and Assemblywoman Mathylde Frontus (D-Brooklyn), calls for additional training that “may include but not be limited to” crisis intervention, the administration of the anti-overdose medicine naloxone and “implicit bias,” according to the bill’s language.

Implicit bias is the controversial notion that people can unintentionally discriminate against others when dealing with them.

Examples of this in real-world emergency-service calls might involve assuming all homeless people are drug addicts or minorities are violent, mental-health advocates say.

“Every human being on the planet is affected by implicit bias,’’ Frontus told The Post on Friday. “So it has nothing to do with your job or who you are. It’s something that we all need to be mindful of.’’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nance has accused Republicans of engaging in a violent insurgency on far more than one occasion, and MSNBC has been more than willing to offer him a platform for extremist fearmongering. In October, Nance called the Republican Party “an armed insurgency,” while completely ignoring the sustained insurrection from left-wing anarchists the year prior.

“If it was any other country, we’d be putting out critical reports and preparing to do airstrikes,” Nance said.

Five months prior, Nance said the Republican Party was an “insurgent political action group.”

Nance’s seething hatred for Republicans led to calls for political violence well before the 2020 election. In 2017, Nance urged the terrorist group ISIS to bomb Trump tower.

“This is my nominee for the first ISIS suicide bombing of a Trump property,” Nance wrote in a since-deleted tweet.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘dietary racism’

In a letter to the USDA’s Equity Commission, the groups said the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) only incentivizes dairy milk, a policy they called “inherently inequitable and socially unjust” because children of color are more likely to be lactose intolerant — meaning they cannot fully digest sugars in dairy and can suffer from adverse effects after consumption.

The NSLP covers 30 million children in 100,000 schools across the U.S., a program the civil rights groups said children of color are historically overrepresented in.

“If Black lives matter, so does our health and nutrition, but the National School Lunch Program has consistently failed children of color,” said Milton Mills, a Washington, D.C., urgent care physician who has researched the topic, in a statement. “Either schoolchildren drink the milk they’re given and suffer in class while they’re trying to learn, or they go without a nutritionally significant portion of their meal.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

No whites need apply: Pfizer offers minorities-only fellowship as firms embrace racial preference

One such corporation coming under fire is pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, which created a prestigious fellowship that explicitly excludes whites and Asians from applying.

The "Breakthrough Fellow Program," which Pfizer describes as a "bold move" to "create a workplace for all," offers college students multiple internships, a fully funded graduate program, and years of employment at the company. However, only Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American" students can apply, according to the fellowship's requirements.

The Frequently Asked Questions section of the program describes Pfizer as an "equal opportunity employer."

Legal experts expressed concern to Just the News that Pfizer's program is not only illegal but also part of a growing trend of corporations discriminating against white and Asian people in the name of diversity.

"More and more American corporations seem to believe that civil rights laws don't apply to them," said Gail Heriot, a law professor at the University of San Diego who also sits on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. "It's an alarming trend. They apparently believe that they can discriminate against Asian Americans and whites without fear of liability. They are going to find out that law doesn't work that way."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Daylight Savings Time 'disproportionately' impacts 'communities of color,' insists CNN article

A recent online article from CNN argued that Daylight Savings Time disproportionately affects the sleep and health of minority communities.

The piece, published on Friday by CNN Health reporter Jacqueline Howard, argued that Daylight Savings Time often disrupts sleep, throws off people’s circadian rhythms and can contribute to general health problems.

And since people of color have a higher number of health problems, this means observing Daylight Savings Time is more dangerous for them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Math class is a white, cisheteropatriarchal space and that has to change

If you squint you’ll be able to see on that slide that some of the characteristics of white supremacy are “either/or thinking” and “objectivity.” (So is the scientific method.)

As Twitchy reported, some schools in Oregon were being informed that asking students in math class to “show their work” is “white supremacy.” Why? Because it requires students to worship the written word as well as exhibit paternalism, both of which are building blocks of white supremacy culture as well. Math class is sick with white supremacist thinking.

We haven’t brought gender into the equation, though, and Cathy Young tracked down a Joint Mathematics Meetings presentation called …