Crock pot recipes

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Mikeinsmd said:
Go to store & get the ones made by banquet (freezer section). They're great

How many variations do these come in? I saw 2 at SFW the other day, but wondered if there are more.

Mikeinsmd

JabbaJawz said:
How many variations do these come in? I saw 2 at SFW the other day, but wondered if there are more.
I believe there's 4. Don't ask me to name them but the ones I had were good.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
crabcake said:
I have two:

1) Italian beef: put a beef roast in the crock pot, cover it 2/3 with water, and put in 1 package of dry italian dressing mix (good seasons ???) per lb of meat. When you get home, take the roast out and using two forks, shred the meat (which will pretty much just fall apart anyway). Put the shredded beef back in the juice for a few minutes. Serve it on italian or sourdough sub rolls.

Sounds super. :yum:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
JabbaJawz said:
Sounds super. :yum:
I made that one yesterday ... it rocks! :yay: And if you're doing the atkins thing, just skip the rolls or use some sort of atkins friendly bread.

Mikeinsmd

Originally Posted by crabcake
I have two:

1) Italian beef: put a beef roast in the crock pot, cover it 2/3 with water, and put in 1 package of dry italian dressing mix (good seasons ???) per lb of meat. When you get home, take the roast out and using two forks, shred the meat (which will pretty much just fall apart anyway). Put the shredded beef back in the juice for a few minutes. Serve it on italian or sourdough sub rolls.

YUMMY~!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Lost Soul said:
If you can smell them I guess you aren't working today. Must be nice! what time is dinner :otter:

Chicklet had a fever this morning so I kept her home. Of course, this was discovered after I was up, showered and dressed. :ohwell:

It went away and she was doing fine, so I took her to school at 1pm. Not much point in going to work for a couple of hours so I came home.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Lost Soul said:
If you can smell them I guess you aren't working today. Must be nice! what time is dinner :otter:

It always cracks me up and rubs me the wrong way all at the same time when someone comments "it must be nice" when someone is home from work for a legitimate reason.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
RoseRed said:
It went away and she was doing fine, so I took her to school at 1pm. Not much point in going to work for a couple of hours so I came home.
meamie :lol: make her go back to school but you stay home.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
virgovictoria said:
It always cracks me up and rubs me the wrong way all at the same time when someone comments "it must be nice" when someone is home from work for a legitimate reason.

I hear it all the time.."Must be nice to stay home"...I comuted and worked in DC for almost 36 years so I think I deserve to stay home....I don't stay home all the time though....I do a part time thing 10 minutes from home 3 days a week...."It must be nice"....You damn right it is.... :dance: