Crock Pot

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Anyone want a free one? It's nothing fancy, regular size with high and low settings. I've had it 3-4 years and gotten a lot of use out of it. MK just bought me a new fancy one that I've been eyeballing. Don't need 2 so if anyone wants it, its free and works great.

Macluvr

You might want to hang on to it. I don't know how much you entertain, but I use my spare one for things like those tiny sausages in bar b q sauce and leave that on the buffet table during parties. It comes in handy for lots of other things too. Just a thought.:howdy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You might want to hang on to it. I don't know how much you entertain, but I use my spare one for things like those tiny sausages in bar b q sauce and leave that on the buffet table during parties. It comes in handy for lots of other things too. Just a thought.:howdy:

Good idea but I am the queen of purge and replace. I hate hanging on to things and taking up cabinet room.

Anyone want a free one? It's nothing fancy, regular size with high and low settings. I've had it 3-4 years and gotten a lot of use out of it. MK just bought me a new fancy one that I've been eyeballing. Don't need 2 so if anyone wants it, its free and works great.
Why does he always give you your gifts early? :cds: