Crops

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Are there any crops coming up soon? Now that my son isn't playing baseball I an get back into scrapbooking and am looking for some crops where I can be away from the house and won't be distured by the men!

JLS

I believe down in Lex Park theres a free one at the libraries on Saturday.. not sure where u are compared to Lex Park..

Are there any crops coming up soon? Now that my son isn't playing baseball I an get back into scrapbooking and am looking for some crops where I can be away from the house and won't be distured by the men!

Terence

Error 404
passion are u in the mongols or hells angels :killingme? just curious, I was checkin ur profile so I can see if I can tell the person where ur at in MD buuut it failed no luck and I saw "riding motorcycles, stirring up a little trouble now and then" hehe :D. sorry this didnt help but yea just wanted to ask just for fun best of luck at finding the crops. :evil:

alloveragain

I know 2 CM consultants that do free crops in calvert. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you thier information. There is a 8 hour one in Prince Frederick on 10/18. Its on the calendar here.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
haha very funny. No I am not with a club. But I do know a few who are!

passion are u in the mongols or hells angels :killingme? just curious, I was checkin ur profile so I can see if I can tell the person where ur at in MD buuut it failed no luck and I saw "riding motorcycles, stirring up a little trouble now and then" hehe :D. sorry this didnt help but yea just wanted to ask just for fun best of luck at finding the crops. :evil:

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Yes please give me their information. I had a CM consultant who was from Huntingtown but she quit a few years ago. I went to several crops over St. Mary's a few years ago that were in the Higher Education Building on Airport Rd but haven't been to any like that since then. There were consultants there from Stampin Up, Creative Memories and Angel something. They all had different projects and I miss those.

I know 2 CM consultants that do free crops in calvert. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you thier information. There is a 8 hour one in Prince Frederick on 10/18. Its on the calendar here.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Thanks I will look at the calendar. I really need to take the time to scrapbook again.

lippertk

Scrapping for Soldiers crops

I am the organizer for the Scrapping for Soldiers crops in Lexington Park, Md. The next crop is scheduled for Saturday, Dec 5th 9am-8pm. Fee is $40 plus potluck. If you register by Nov 1st, you'll save $5 on your registration fee. I've attached the flyer for the crop. These crops are alot of fun and I always have alot of prizes, games, and raffles. In addition we have vendors on site for shopping, free make and takes, plus awesome goodie bags. Our main goal is to raise money for phone cards and care packages for deployed soldiers but we do it while having fun! To find out more information, email me at kristie@lippert.com.

Thanks!
Kristie Lippert
kristie@lippert.com

Attachments

• SFS Flyer - Dec 5 2009.pdf
    146.2 KB · Views: 362