Cross country clinic

Eventer29

We are having a cross country clinic/open schooling day at our farm Dec 16th. Anyone interested, or know anyone interested. We have eenie weenie fences (12") up to 3'. Banks, water, ditch logs, portable fences, brush etc. Great for anyone new to eventing/cross country. chicken riders who think it looks like fun, but have never tried it. riders looking to school particular issues in a relaxed atmosphere. Open schooling from 11am-5pm. Clinic sessions will be about 90 mins long, small groups. check out the ad in the classifieds for more info!! hope to see some of you there!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I would love to come but I'd be pushin' it being 6 mos. preg. and with a knee injury. I got to hang it up for now!

me----------->:otter:

(on a horse and not drinking of course.. :rolleyes: )

But I'd hope to be back in the saddle next summer!!

Eventer29

Maybe next year then. I try to do one in the spring and one in fall. It has mostly been my students and I have only done the clinics in the past. But I'm trying to get other stables interested. Figured I might as well do open schooling too since there are some that do know more than me and would just like to school on their own. I've been slowly trying to build up a nice variety of schooling jumps since there are so few schooling areas near by. And of course I can use them for my horses too!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
The 16th is booked for me and my jumping bean arab...but I DO want to attend the clinic in the Spring. Please keep us updated on date.

W

WarmbloodLvr

Very interested! I've got a new horsie and have been looking for an 'itty bitty' schooling event to take him out on. A clinic would be the perfect opportunity! I'd love more info on exact prices, times, etc. Thanks!!