Cross Mutts...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Labra-Doodles. One of the ugliest cross-mutts ever...

But these are funny!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Whenever you cross two breeds, they are MUTTS! It should not be called purebred, no way no how.

I think labradoodles and goldendoodles are among the fugliest mutts out there. And so overbred, most have a lot of behavioral issues along with ahem, not being very smart. It is amazing what people pay for them!

Blister

Most people want to think that when crossing 2 breeds that you will get the most desirable traits of both. It is just as likely to get the worst traits of both breeds. What happens to the bad mixes?

mitzi

Most people want to think that when crossing 2 breeds that you will get the most desirable traits of both. It is just as likely to get the worst traits of both breeds. What happens to the bad mixes?

Good question. I personally wouldn't pay a huge amount of money for a mixed breed (actually any dog). People can call them a designer breed but it's still a mixed breed. I've adopted every dog I've had except for 2. They were mixes except for 2 purebreds with papers that were giveaways (on here, classifieds). Nothing at all was wrong with them, I don't understand why they were given away.

Louise

Just to let y’all know, I have only had rescue animals in my 65 years. We bought a Labradoodle 3 years ago because it is on the top 5 list for hypoallergenic, when we found out daughter had MS.

Don’t try to tell me this is not cute.

And, I assume that Apollo, vrai’s cross bred dog is on the poop list, too. I wonder what she thinks about this thread. Hypocrites are what makes the world go round. Sometimes, not in the right direction. Thanks for the laughs. :lol:

Last edited:

Louise

I forgot to say that when I was four, my father Standard Oil geophysicist was transferred to Cochabamba Bolivia. We had a German Shepherd named Ocita, and Dauchshound named Negrita. They were pure bred, and that is why I am fluent in Espanol today, and grad from HS a year early when I was 17. Quite the adventure.

Louise

Amazing. That's littlelady's favorite word. You two would really like each other.

You are not doing very well with the ignore feature. Either use it, or not. Otherwise, you look like a hypocrite. I don’t use it, so one less thing to worry about. Littlelady must have really gotten under your skin. I hope you will be ok; C19 and all. How did your virtual blood test go?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just to let y’all know, I have only had rescue animals in my 65 years. We bought a Labradoodle 3 years ago because it is on the top 5 list for hypoallergenic, when we found out daughter had MS.

Don’t try to tell me this is not cute. View attachment 147826

And, I assume that Apollo, vrai’s cross bred dog is on the poop list, too. I wonder what she thinks about this thread. Hypocrites are what makes the world go round. Sometimes, not in the right direction. Thanks for the laughs. :lol:
Ahhh, such a cute picture. I think you should use it as an avatar. Would you like me to edit and resize it for you? You can almost see the intelligence in those eyes.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Don’t try to tell me this is not cute. View attachment 147826

Why are you brigning Vrai/Apollo into this?
Apollo was a rescue that was lucky to have been taken in by Vrai. He is super cute, very smart and I doubt Vrai cares that he's a mutt or fully bred. I don't think she wastes her time on your kind of attention whoring nonsense.
And, personally, there are a lot of dogs I don't think are cute and yours happens to be one of them.