Crossdressers and the Ladies room.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So you believe wicked beatings of those with whom you share a difference of mind are justified. Good to know. :twitch:

bcp

In My Opinion
So you believe wicked beatings of those with whom you share a difference of mind are justified. Good to know. :twitch:

I firmly believe that a pervert trying to sneak in to the womens bathroom to possible molest a woman or child should be beaten.

What is to keep me from putting on a skirt and sliding on into the ladies room and raping your wife or daughter? Don't really care about being compassionate at this point, morality has to win in order to protect the women.

hvp05

Don't really care about being compassionate at this point, morality has to win in order to protect the women.
And you - with a couple friends - would punch and kick this person while they were on the floor for potentially molesting someone, despite the fact that they never actually did anything. You are seriously creepy.

Going by the Baltimore Sun's article, this was a woman who happened to have a wig on. Police have also identified the victim as a woman.

Rather enlightening that you choose to believe the hood rats who were involved over the authorities.

bcp

In My Opinion
And you - with a couple friends - would punch and kick this person while they were on the floor for potentially molesting someone, despite the fact that they never actually did anything. You are seriously creepy.

Going by the Baltimore Sun's article, this was a woman who happened to have a wig on. Police have also identified the victim as a woman.

Rather enlightening that you choose to believe the hood rats who were involved over the authorities.

lets say your 12 year old daughter is in the bathroom at some public place, and you see me, dressed like a man, follow her in.
Are you going to just stand by thinking everything is cool?

hvp05

lets say your 12 year old daughter is in the bathroom at some public place, and you see me, dressed like a man, follow her in.
You're going off on some vague hypothetical tangent.

I'm talking about the incident in the article.

If you notice, those girls were perfectly capable of 'defending' themselves. :rolleyes:

bcp

In My Opinion
You're going off on some vague hypothetical tangent.

I'm talking about the incident in the article.

If you notice, those girls were perfectly capable of 'defending' themselves. :rolleyes:

you are skirting the issue.
would you let me or any other man walk in behind your 12 year old daughter when she went to the bathroom.

hvp05

you are skirting the issue.
And you are being obtuse, as you like to be. By your own admission, crossdressers, homos and the like are mentally ill. Which begs the question: what other mental illnesses do you see fit to counter with a public beating? :tap:

bcp

In My Opinion
And you are being obtuse, as you like to be. By your own admission, crossdressers, homos and the like are mentally ill. Which begs the question: what other mental illnesses do you see fit to counter with a public beating? :tap:

lets leave the real crossdressers, (although I do think there is an issue there
) and the gays, trans,, whatever, and lets just look at the "normal" straight male molester and see if we can find any potential problems that could be opened up if we allowed crossdressers to use the female bathroom.

can we do that?

hvp05

There you are. I thought you may have felt like going out for a late-night snack at the nearest fast food place.

the "normal" straight male molester
If you want to talk about a new and separate topic, why are you posting on this thread? :confused:

ImnoMensa

Going by the article posted this "person" was a trangender woman,in other words a mutilated man. The article isn't specific as to whether it has had the operation yet,but even if we assume it has ,the thing probably still looked like a man with a wig on.

We really don't know what set off these two lovely creatures of Charm City, but it is obvious they took matters into their own hands.According to the comment left by the person who filmed the fight.

I quote the comment "I didn't cause the fight, I had nothing o do with the fight, just recorded it. Everybody sending me messages because of the race.and everybody thinks this is a female...It's not..He was a male in the bathroom with those two girls.and when told to get out and use the male bathroom,he got real smart with everybody. Unquote

I will take the word of the eye witness.

There is an old saying, Don't start no crap, there won't be no crap, It appears this freak of nature started it and the Ladies equipped with their own natural genitals finished it.

Now: As for my approval, I do not approve of violence to sick persons,or to anyone else, but when you mouth off in the wrong place you had better be prepared for the consequences.

It is funny that you should refer to these ladies as "Hood Rats" they seemed like such righteous dignified young ladies who didn't want to be smoked over in the ladies room by a pervert in a wig, to me.

:killingme

foodcritic

I can't believe that you can sit here and say that you have no problem with what these two (14 & 18 year old) animals did to this human being. It made me sick to my stomach to watch it. What made it more disgusting is the fact that every man in that place stood by and watched it happen. The only person that stepped in was the older woman. Men in this society have lost the ability to stand up for what is right. Men are no longer men!!!! Every one of them should lose their jobs, the girls should be sent up the river, and everyone that thinks this was ok should be punched and kicked like the person was so they would know how it felt. I wonder if you would feel the same way if the person died? Probably....that is how far down our society has gone.

bcp

In My Opinion
There you are. I thought you may have felt like going out for a late-night snack at the nearest fast food place.

If you want to talk about a new and separate topic, why are you posting on this thread? :confused:

If you cant see the potential, then you truly are an idiot.

or, is there supposed to be some sort of screening process at the door that will make sure that the guy in the dress is really a honest to God confused person?

hvp05

is there supposed to be some sort of screening process at the door that will make sure that the guy in the dress is really a honest to God confused person?
The same could be asked of you. Especially since you are the one willing to beat the ones you so much as suspect to be "molesters".

hvp05

Im not the one that wants to open the door for this, you are.
:lol:

You have not been paying the least bit of attention to what I have said, as evidenced by your persistence to go off the rails from the OP.

ImnoMensa

I can't believe that you can sit here and say that you have no problem with what these two (14 & 18 year old) animals did to this human being. It made me sick to my stomach to watch it. What made it more disgusting is the fact that every man in that place stood by and watched it happen. The only person that stepped in was the older woman. Men in this society have lost the ability to stand up for what is right. Men are no longer men!!!! Every one of them should lose their jobs, the girls should be sent up the river, and everyone that thinks this was ok should be punched and kicked like the person was so they would know how it felt. I wonder if you would feel the same way if the person died? Probably....that is how far down our society has gone.

You have obviously never seen what happens to a man who steps between women fighting.

Funny that you are so upset by the violent actions that you wish it on everyone who doesn't feel as you do.

dontknowwhy

:lol:

You have not been paying the least bit of attention to what I have said, as evidenced by your persistence to go off the rails from the OP.

Then what are you saying? because, quite frankly, if I ever saw a man, dressed as a woman going into the bathroom behind my wife or daughter, I would also go into that bathroom, dressed as a man, and drag the heshe out & remind him that I don't give a crap what he considers himself & he'll wait until my ladies are done before setting foot in there...Or I will beat him like the gender he started out as... I think thats pretty clear how I, and several other men feel on the subject of protecting OUR females... Now, please clarify what you are TRYING to...and FAILING at communicating to us!!!