Crossfit?

M

Misfitcj

Well I have some basic equipment at the house, GHD, Kettlebells, Poly boxes, bumper plates, bar rings, pull up and rack. Anybody want to Work out? Would be mostly saturdays in mechaicsville.

M

Misfitcj

meh, it comes off that way. I refuse to pay for gym. I like my music, and the freedom to drink some beers afterwords if I choose.

ltr Pat

Well I have some basic equipment at the house, GHD, Kettlebells, Poly boxes, bumper plates, bar rings, pull up and rack. Anybody want to Work out? Would be mostly saturdays in mechaicsville.

Oh I thought this was going to be a thread about those moon shoes and wondering if they really tone your butt and all. If you do want to know about those moon shoes I can tell you that they must do something because nomoney has been wearing hers for about a year now and that last time I saw her she had her ass on her back.

nomoney

Oh I thought this was going to be a thread about those moon shoes and wondering if they really tone your butt and all. If you do want to know about those moon shoes I can tell you that they must do something because nomoney has been wearing hers for about a year now and that last time I saw her she had her ass on her back.

:yeahthat: Don't buy em. Its really uncomfortable to sit now.

M

Misfitcj

Do you have liability insurance? :whistle:

uh, not coaching. Just looking for a workout person on saturdays.

............brings up a good point though, would you sue if you workout buddy got you rahibdo at planet fitness? or when you went for run? thought not.

ltr Pat

nomoney

uh, not coaching. Just looking for a workout person on saturdays.

............brings up a good point though, would you sue if you workout buddy got you rahibdo at planet fitness? or when you went for run? thought not.

ltr Pat

I'd sue anyone that got me rahibdo! damn straight.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Attachments

• anklerestraintcuffs.jpg
    anklerestraintcuffs.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 75