Crue / Sixx fans

Kerad

Nikki's unveiled his latest non-Motley band: Sixx:A.M.

The album, named "The Heroin Diaries" (Also the name of his later-released auto-biog.) is due out sometime in the next 3 months, but Nikki launched a myspace page for the band already, With the song/video available.

As with all freakin' myspace pages, you have to click around killing the auto-loading songs. Then cruise down just a bit, and you'll see the link for the vid. :yay:

"Life is Beautiful". Is the song...seems the Album's song coincide with the chapters of his upcoming book.

Anyways...

The song/video is REALLY good....hopefully a preview of the album. :yay: Check it out, Crueheads!!!
:larry:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sixx has been playing nightclub venues with this band for a while. I saw them not that long ago at Jaxx in VA. He's still sexy and has a mob of hot groupies.

Kerad

migtig said:
Sixx has been playing nightclub venues with this band for a while. I saw them not that long ago at Jaxx in VA. He's still sexy and has a mob of hot groupies.

I wish I knew they were playing...I certainly would've checked 'em out. How did they sound, live? I know it was Nikki, and a bunch of guys you've never known before...but still.