Cruggs?

Jameo

What?!
The only thing in the world I hate more than Crocs are Uggs. Evidently, the two have mated, spawning this vile demon bastard footwear spotted recently in Houston. Where it is 100 degrees.

:killingme

Cowgirl

I saw the ugliest crocs when I was in NC last week....they were lace ups! I'll try to find a picture.

Here they are...the Islander.

Last edited:

kalmd

Aww, they're cute. Crocs are so comfy. Does anyone else have jibbitz (charms) on their crocs?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
hborror said:
We are experiencing heavy website traffic. Please try again in a few minutes.

Look what you done did girl

:roflmao:

Here ya go, hun.

Attachments

• dsp_crocs_mammoth_red.jpg
    dsp_crocs_mammoth_red.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 72

Agee

Cowgirl said:
I saw the ugliest crocs when I was in NC last week....they were lace ups! I'll try to find a picture.

Here they are...the Islander.

Now look what you done did...

"We are experiencing heavy website traffic. Please try again in a few minutes."

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Airgasm said:
Now look what you done did...

"We are experiencing heavy website traffic. Please try again in a few minutes."

I'm telling ya. These things are a huge hit. When the new lines come out - game on. :killingme

Agee

nachomama said:
I'm telling ya. These things are a huge hit. When the new lines come out - game on. :killingme

Obviously, but for everyone that is so anamored with them, there seems to be just as many turned-off by them :shrug:

BTW, While out shoe shopping, I stumbled upon blasts from the past. They are still selling them, and I almost bought some...

Attachments

• clkwallbt_sandsd2big.jpg
    clkwallbt_sandsd2big.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 77
  • thecl14023_11518_jb.jpg
    thecl14023_11518_jb.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 82

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Airgasm said:
Obviously, but for everyone that is so anamored with them, there seems to be just as many turned-off by them :shrug:

BTW, While out shoe shopping, I stumbled upon blasts from the past. They are still selling them, and I almost bought some...

I can't STAND Crocs. Just don't tell Kwillia...:shhhhh:

My nephew got a pair of the desert boots. He thought they were the coolest things in the world. I told him his father used to wear them back in the day. :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I want a pair of duck shoes but can't seem to find them anywhere, and I will readily admit they are some ugly arse shoes.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Airgasm said:
Spoons!! The official shoe of hacky sack playing stoners from the mid 80's! I saw a pair at a Clark's shop in MB...$115.00! They weren't quite that much back in my yute.