Cruise ship?

B

baswm

about every week and a half I see a cruise ship all lit up in the bay making its way to the ocean. I was curious if anyone knew of a liner this could be from. I am guessing Baltimore but not sure. Wanted to see the list of cruises if it was from somewhere more local.

CMC122

Go Braves!
There are a couple of lines that do a 10 day cruise out of Baltimore. Do a cruise search and put Baltimore as your departure site:yay:

B

baswm

The Royal Caribbean -- plans to use the port in 2005. Its Grandeur of the Seas will offer 28 cruises with a variety of itineraries from May through October.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I think those Baltimore cruises end soon, and resume when the weather breaks in the Spring... Some lines do a 3 night open ocean cruise during the summer, out of Baltimore! That would be fun.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
It's definitely out of Baltimore. We took a 10 day cruise from there 2 years ago on the celebrity cruise line. It was our first, and we had a great time. but next time we are doing a all inclusive.............. 10 days on a boat was too long too.

Pete

Repete
Wenchy said:
The Norwegian Crown is now departing out of Baltimore on Sundays bound for Bermuda. The ship will be passing the Drum Point area between 5:30 and 6:00 this Sunday evening.
2 formies will be on the ship, we will be waving at ya.
Kinda gives new meaning to "Come to periscope depth, range, bearing......flood tubes........open outer doors......match bearings.........FIRE ONE.........FIRE TWO

D

dutch6

Pete said:
Kinda gives new meaning to "Come to periscope depth, range, bearing......flood tubes........open outer doors......match bearings.........FIRE ONE.........FIRE TWO
Is this your way of wishing someone ill Pete?

SamSpade

baswm said:
The Royal Caribbean -- plans to use the port in 2005. Its Grandeur of the Seas will offer 28 cruises with a variety of itineraries from May through October.
Grandeur of the Seas is already sailing from Baltimore - I went on my honeymoon this past spring on that ship. Wonderful time and a beautiful ship.

Vince

Wenchy said:
The Norwegian Crown is now departing out of Baltimore on Sundays bound for Bermuda.
Don't know if I'd want to be vacationing in Bermuda this time of the year. Think I'd like somewhere a little warmer where you can lay out on the beach.