Cruisen as a Single

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
Just got back from a cruise with the wife and wonder if anyone has gone on one in single status and was it worth it? The question was asked of me on another thread but its been 20 years since off the market so I may not qualify as an authority.

D

dems4me

High EGT said:
Just got back from a cruise with the wife and wonder if anyone has gone on one in single status and was it worth it? The question was asked of me on another thread but its been 20 years since off the market so I may not qualify as an authority.

So you are planning on ditching her on the trip and you want to know if it'd be more fun because you didn't have a good time on this past trip :confused:

Novus Collectus

I've thought about it and I know someone through an online forum who went on one, but I do not know the experience he had.
I might do it solo and without it being a "singles" cruise because the idea of going on one being a "singles cruise" specifically kinda turns me off for some reason.

High EGT

Deductive Reasoning

dems4me said:
So you are planning on ditching her on the trip and you want to know if it'd be more fun because you didn't have a good time on this past trip :confused:

Ya thats it. You got me. Are you a PI or work for a CSI team.? And if so are you for hire in case I need to get some dirt on my wife before my next cruise?

D

dems4me

High EGT said:
Ya thats it. You got me. Are you a PI or work for a CSI team.? And if so are you for hire in case I need to get some dirt on my wife before my next cruise?
:lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
High EGT said:
I guy I used to work with went on one every year. He was 60-ish and divorced. Said he always had a great time.

usagent

High EGT said:

Every cruise I went on, I went on in single status. The rule is 3 miles off shore and you become single. :yahoo:

High EGT

The Legal Limit

usagent said:
Every cruise I went on, I went on in single status. The rule is 3 miles off shore and you become single. :yahoo:

I believe the legal border is 20 miles but on a cruise, who cares. But just so I'm clear your status was other then single inside of 3 miles? :whistle:

High EGT

Novus Collectus said:
I've thought about it and I know someone through an online forum who went on one, but I do not know the experience he had.
I might do it solo and without it being a "singles" cruise because the idea of going on one being a "singles cruise" specifically kinda turns me off for some reason.

If you do go single include some friends to go along. More fun socialy and if need be can run interferance in case your being chased by the unbathed.