Cryers Back Road Inn

BrassieChic

The band Bad Horse is playing this Friday night the 30th at Back Road. It's gonna be a good show. They've added some new songs and are ready to :larry:

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
BrassieChic said:
The band Bad Horse is playing this Friday night the 30th at Back Road. It's gonna be a good show. They've added some new songs and are ready to :larry:
~fixed~4U

We saw Great Train Robbery at Hotel Charles last Saturday night and IMO they don't have nothing on Bad Horse! I really liked Hotel Charles though....what a awesome place.

BrassieChic

mygoldnhorse said:
~fixed~4U

We saw Great Train Robbery at Hotel Charles last Saturday night and IMO they don't have nothing on Bad Horse! I really liked Hotel Charles though....what a awesome place.

WOW Great Train Robbery used to be a really awesome band back in the day. Actually, I thought they had split but guess not. Did they play in the large room?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mygoldnhorse said:
~fixed~4U

I've seen GTR one time. Up at Club V when it was open. They didn't impress me in the least. I will not go see them again. :drama:

I may come down to BRI tonight. My daughter is coming home from Towson, so it depends on what time she gets home and what she wants to do. If she gives me a kitchen pass, I'll be there. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
BrassieChic said:
WOW Great Train Robbery used to be a really awesome band back in the day. Actually, I thought they had split but guess not. Did they play in the large room?
Yes they played in the large room. I was shocked that it was that nice inside. The outside of Hotel Charles always seemed pretty scary to me, although driving home yesterday I noticed it does seem to look different now on the outside too. The band has a good sound man but I thought they seemed pretty washed up and not worth the $10 a person cover charge.