Cryin' Chuck Schumer

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Who has it worse than Chuck these days?

he KNOWS he's gonna come off like a dumb ass and yet he HAS to do this crap.

[video=youtube;3UUWkr4FUlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUWkr4FUlo[/video]

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Attachments

• w2so02gyxvjy.jpg
    w2so02gyxvjy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 174

PsyOps

Pixelated

To whom? Certainly not his base; which is who he is talking to. He lives in that exclusive bubble, and believes everyone thinks the way he thinks. I really struggle with understanding this level of denial of Schumer's (and other anti-Trumpers') hypocrisy. How can any rational person look at what Schumer is doing and not see his hypocrisy? Hatred drives their thinking and 'logic'.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
To whom? Certainly not his base; which is who he is talking to. He lives in that exclusive bubble, and believes everyone thinks the way he thinks. I really struggle with understanding this level of denial of Schumer's (and other anti-Trumpers') hypocrisy. How can any rational person look at what Schumer is doing and not see his hypocrisy? Hatred drives their thinking and 'logic'.

Actually, you got me thinking. At his age, at this point, Chuck is just a performer doing a role. That's not so bad.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually, you got me thinking. At his age, at this point, Chuck is just a performer doing a role. That's not so bad.

Really? You think so? There is a coordinated effort by democrats to find any way to justify impeaching Trump. They don't care if these efforts are rooted in lies or fabricated crap (like this Russian collusion nonsense). It's one thing to perform a role for the purpose of emotionally reaching people; it's another to do this with the purpose of taking down a duly-elected, sitting president under specious, or completely false grounds. These people talk about Trump being dangerous for our democracy, while doing things that are dangerous for our democracy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Really? You think so? There is a coordinated effort by democrats to find any way to justify impeaching Trump. They don't care if these efforts are rooted in lies or fabricated crap (like this Russian collusion nonsense). It's one thing to perform a role for the purpose of emotionally reaching people; it's another to do this with the purpose of taking down a duly-elected, sitting president under specious, or completely false grounds. These people talk about Trump being dangerous for our democracy, while doing things that are dangerous for our democracy.

What are we talking about here? I thought we were talking about how tough I thought it was on Chuck, personally, to have to go out and say a bunch of crap he knows is ridiculous. You're saying you think Chuck is sincere? That he, personally, thinks it is a good idea to impeach Trump over the absolute lack of any evidence of wrong doing, let alone high crimes and misdemeanors? Things, if the worst of what is alleged is true, are not illegal for a citizen? I mean, we're talking about making what one does BEFORE even becoming an elected servant of the people a crime.

I think Chuck is playing his role.

This_person

I don't buy that he HAS to do it. THAT is what people hate about politics. Shouldn't the election of Trump tell him it is time to change tactics and maybe think about the people, the country, his state, etc., far more important than thinking about politics?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't buy that he HAS to do it. THAT is what people hate about politics. Shouldn't the election of Trump tell him it is time to change tactics and maybe think about the people, the country, his state, etc., far more important than thinking about politics?

Ok, well, that's fine. We do say we want out politicians to act ethically yet that all goes out the window when 'our' guy wins be it R or D. Sol, yeah, Chuck COULD choose to act ethically and lose his job and that's all this is; he HAS to do this IF he wants to keep his job. :buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
What are we talking about here? I thought we were talking about how tough I thought it was on Chuck, personally, to have to go out and say a bunch of crap he knows is ridiculous. You're saying you think Chuck is sincere? That he, personally, thinks it is a good idea to impeach Trump over the absolute lack of any evidence of wrong doing, let alone high crimes and misdemeanors? Things, if the worst of what is alleged is true, are not illegal for a citizen? I mean, we're talking about making what one does BEFORE even becoming an elected servant of the people a crime.

I think Chuck is playing his role.

He absolutely is playing his role; and that is using any tactic he deems necessary to take the president down, no matter how dishonest it is. As much as we can believe how dishonest our public servants are in general; Schumer, Waters, Pelosi, Warren, etc... are particularly outspoken in their belief that Trump isn’t even our duly elected president. Waters has been calling for his impeachment almost from the day he was sworn in. They have fabricated scandal after scandal to achieve this goal.

So, they are all playing their role of taking EVERYTHING Trump does as a means to justify why he shouldn’t be president. Again, it’s one thing to play a political role to assert an agenda, it’s quite another to do it in a most dishonest way that is solely rooted in hatred for an individual.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He absolutely is playing his role; and that is using any tactic he deems necessary to take the president down, .

If Chuck Schumer had THE vote to get rid of Trump he would NOT do it. It's the same as the GOP and the ACA; it's one thing to make hay off the other guys field and let him do all the work, to talk of what you WOULD do when you can't do it. The GOP isn't repealing the ACA because they have powerful constituents who don't want it AND, as pols, they do not want to wipe away a fellow pols legacy. If they can do it to him, someone else can do it to them.

These people work in the same industry. The goal isn't to eliminate the competition. It's to work for one anothers success. MAD.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If Chuck Schumer had THE vote to get rid of Trump he would NOT do it.

:lol: If the dems had control of congress with Trump elected president, Trump would be gone already, with Schumer at the head of the pack celebrating how they took Trump down. Don't doubt that for one second. These people blindly and insanely hate Trump.