Crying over a Chicked Named SNOW

SG_Player1974

If she was SO concerned about a damn chicken then why all the rhetoric and allusion to it being a human being until near the end? Its propoganda! The way she spoke at the beginning was only to get the people's attention by trying to make them think she was talking about a little human girl.

Also, where was the property owner/manager to throw these idiots back out to the street? Seems awful "set-up for Youtube" to me :bigwhoop:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Thanks, Snow. Urrrrppp. Yummy

10 years from now, after working for a few years, that girl will wonder what she was thinking when she did that.

Thanks, Snow. Urrrrppp. Yummy

10 years from now, after working for a few years, that girl will wonder what she was thinking when she did that.

Won't even cross her mind. She'll be like that forever, talking to her hundreds of cats that ate her chickens.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
my daughter some yrs ago, too to helping the old man up the street with his chickens, feeding them and collecting the eggs while they were occupied eating ....

so as time goes by the animals are eventually identified as 'Chickens'

so the next time my wife is cooking chicken for dinner my daughter states

'well I feel sorry for mr chicken, but he sure tastes good'

that's my girl .... she was maybe 7 at the time

Tech

Last night I cried over a veal calf named Buttercup.

Attachments

• ron swanson.jpg
    ron swanson.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 148

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I would have stood up and shouted over her "I'd like to order another crispy snow sandwich, and a vanilla chicken milk shake!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I Am Ashamed to Be a Vegetarian

But then I saw this video just uploaded by “Direct Action Everywhere,” a radical vegetarian activist gang, and now I am ashamed. Ashamed to be associated with them. Ashamed that everyone I meet must think I’m some sort of anti-meat revolutionary. Ashamed that mean-spirited lunatics have hijacked my personal food preference and turned it into rallyng cry for passive-aggressive bullying.

Watch and weep, as a contingent of vegetarian fascists burst into a random restaurant in San Francisco and try to pull some kind of creepy mind-game on the bewildered diners:

[video at the top]

The difference between me and Direct Action Everywhere — which actually encapsulates the difference between my brand of “conservatarianism” and all types of progressivism — is that when I don’t eat meat, I don’t eat meat; but when a progressive doesn’t eat meat, she insists that nobody else eat meat either.

I don’t care what you do. But a progressive wants to boss you around.

It’s all very cutesy and pathetic when they employ juvenile attempts at emotional manipulation to get their way — but it quickly becomes brutal coercive totalitarianism when people like this get into positions of power.

To protest their protest, I may eat some chicken today. Just a nibble. To prove I’m not like the vegefascists.