Crying time again 1-24-14

OMG... thank you so much for sharing...:bawl: Thank you to all who have served, are serving and plan to serve. :patriot:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Very nice video.

Proud to have served 22 years for this country. :patriot:

I wish most kids now a days would wake up, contribute, take responsibility and pride in their country instead of taking everything for granted and expecting free handouts.

SamSpade

Very nice video.

Proud to have served 22 years for this country. :patriot:

I wish most kids now a days would wake up, contribute, take responsibility and pride in their country instead of taking everything for granted and expecting free handouts.

I'm glad the kids in the video pulled out their earphones and put down their toys. I am not so sure that real kids would do the same.

My parents were the tail end of the "Greatest Generation" but they remember scraping by during the War. Nothing makes you appreciate veterans more than seeing with your own eyes your 6 foot tall dad come back from Japan weighing 98 pounds. Or your brother in law return from the war with scars and damaged limbs. It's just not real enough for our kids.

I saw a TV show where the main character saw some of the grief and pain endured by our veterans, and the show ended with them going to the airport - and saluting and thanking the returning troops. Something I'd like to do.