CSM in Leonardtown

ChevyGuy

I'm planning to start this Fall to pursue BSEE with Capitol College, how's the campus atmosphere and instructors?

The atmosphere at the college is fine. The instructors vary depending on who you get as to how educated and so fourth about the subject.

K

kris31280

Cool, whatcha taking?
Criminalistics
Juvenile Delinquency
Human Relations/Leadership
College Math 1
Police Operations

Next semester it'll be the health class, a yoga class, 2 more criminal justice classes, paralegal studies 2 and business law 2.

ChevyGuy

Criminalistics
Juvenile Delinquency
College Math 1
Police Operations

Next semester it'll be the health class, a yoga class, 2 more criminal justice classes, paralegal studies 2 and business law 2.

Cool, I'm only taken two as of right now. Acc 2010 and ECN 2020

punjabigyrl

Criminalistics
Juvenile Delinquency
College Math 1
Police Operations

Is Ed shauff the professor for the Criminal justice classes? He was awesome. I was taking classes with him while taking classes at Bemidji state university in minnesota.

K

kris31280

Is Ed shauff the professor for the Criminal justice classes? He was awesome. I was taking classes with him while taking classes at Bemidji state university in minnesota.
He's actually my instructor for Police Operations. So he's from Minnesota originally? When did you go to the U of M - Bemidji? That was my first choice college the first time I attempted college in 1998, instead I went to U of M - Moorhead.